Our security team is looking for a talented Senior Security Analyst to help us strengthen our world-class business. As a valued team member, you will work with us to plan and implement new controls, review and respond to alerts, investigate suspicious activity, and respond to user requests for assistance with security controls.
You will be collaborating closely with engineering, operations and technology groups to define and maintain security, using modern technologies in traditional on-premise environment, and public cloud (AWS, Azure, GCP) infrastructure with a global footprint. You are highly motivated to integrate and improve security capabilities in a dynamic environment.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Review, triage and respond to service requests and alerts.
* Perform investigations of security issues.
* Research and track current security threats.
* Create and update elements of security governance (policies, procedures, standards).
* Responding to incidents, performing forensic investigations, and assisting with eDiscovery tasks.
Additional responsibilities include working in a team environment to design and implement secure architectures for the enterprise. Position will provide leadership and expertise to develop security strategies, designs, and security solutions.
* AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate
* CompTIA Network+/Security+ , CEH or GIAC GSE
* Previous experience working as part of an enterprise security team
* Previous experience deploying and operating security tools. Bonus if they include:
* Google GRR
* Palo Alto firewalls
Illumina believes that everyone has the ability to make an impact, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to providing employment opportunity regardless of sex, race, creed, color, gender, religion, marital status, domestic partner status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, pregnancy, military or veteran status, citizenship status, and genetic information. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us at email@example.com. To learn more, visit: https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf