Magic Leap is an eclectic group of visionaries, rocket scientists, wizards, and gurus from the fields of film, robotics, visualization, software, computing, and user experience.
We are growing quickly, and this is the time to get on board and play a role in shaping the way people will be interacting with the world tomorrow
You will work on expanding Magic Leap's platform to mobile devices. In this role, you will help build a cross-platform framework that enables large scale shared AR experiences between mobile devices (iOS, Android) and Magic Leap devices. You will be helping to design and implement the Magic Leap mobile AR SDK.
* Provide mentorship to other team members * Help drive API design * Drive roadmap alignment across teams * Perform in depth code reviews * Develop Magic Leap's cross platform mobile libraries, including Android, iOS, and Unity3D development * Integrate low level C libraries into higher level languages (C to C#, Java, and Swift) * Interface with cross functional teams to develop an end to end production ready SDK
* 10+ years of industry experience * Strong experience in building high quality mobile applications on iOS and Android * Extensive experience with ARKit and/or ARCore * Extensive experience with native programming on Android / iOS * Expert level in C and C++ * Proficient in Swift and Java * Proficient in C# * Experience with Unity3D * Experience with SDK / API design * Strong communication skills * Ability to drive technical design and implementation
* Experience with Unity3D * Proficient in C# * Experience with both Android and iOS
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
* All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines.
Let your dream job find you.
Sign up to start matching with top companies. It’s fast and free.