Credit Karma is working to make financial progress possible for everyone. Data and analytics play a pivotal role in this mission and every part of our business - informing new product design, driving marketing efficiency, and powering the recommendations we personalize to each of our 85+ million members.
We're looking for a Staff Business Intelligence Analyst to help us scale robust reporting solutions to support stakeholders across the organization.
What the job entails:
* As a Staff BI Analyst, you will work with the business and product owners to understand their data schema and related analytical requirements. You'll influence upstream data schema and own the schema design of analytical datasets.
* You'll define how user behavior data should be structured throughout all CK products
* Partnering with security and compliance teams, establish and promote data governance framework
* Develop and own BigQuery data security and retention policies
* You'll own the data dictionary product and documentation of all analytical datasets
* Develop on-boarding and training curriculum for analysts and other data consumers
Our ideal candidate:
* Bachelor's degree in CS or related technical discipline
* 10+ years of relevant working experience
* Expert knowledge in SQL
* Experienced in DW design and data modeling
* Experience with one programming language: Python, Java, or Scala, etc.
* Familiar with one BI tool. Looker preferred
* Excellent analytical, presentation, and visualization skills
* Great written and verbal communication skills
Credit Karma is committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment. We believe that such an environment advances long-term professional growth, creates a robust business, and supports our mission of championing financial progress for everyone. We offer generous benefits and perks with an eye single to fostering an inclusive environment that recognizes the contributions of all. We've worked hard to build an intensely collaborative and creative environment, a diverse and inclusive employee culture, and the opportunity for professional growth. As part of the Credit Karma team, your voice will be heard, your contributions will matter, and your unique background and experiences will be celebrated.
Credit Karma is also proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome all candidates without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical condition), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, disability, genetic information, status as a protected veteran, or any other protected characteristic. We prohibit discrimination of any kind and will also consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in a manner consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law.
Our people are everything, our core values are real, and our guiding mission is strong. Join us!