LegalZoom is seeking a Senior User Experience Designer to build cutting edge, highly visual, and interactive experiences on one of our innovation teams. You'll work closely with your cross-functional team to define, design, validate and deliver a product that is highly desirable and beautiful, but also simple to understand and use. As a dedicated senior member of the team based in Glendale, CA, you will be responsible for the customer experience for a critical aspect of our product experience. This is a great opportunity to impact millions of small business owners and personal consumers of legal services.
What You'll Do:
* Design digital experiences with a relentless pursuit towards simplicity, delight, innovation, and measurable results while possessing a solid understanding of UX best practices, methodologies, and artifacts.
* Consistently consider the holistic user experience, including potential states (e.g. errors, successes, dead-ends).
* Define a UX approach to best solve each project within your core team to deliver products and services while representing the voice of the user and considering context of the solution.
* Utilize and contribute to global design system and understand how, and when, to create reusable patterns.
* Employ design thinking and data informed methodologies to help team understand how customers think, act, and feel using our products.
* Lead and design collaborative workshops, brainstorming, storyboarding, and wireframing sessions within your core team.
* Quickly generate and validate team assumptions using qualitative and quantitative methods and produce rapid iterations based on research findings.
* Perform in-depth research analysis of competitors, industry, and business intelligence reports.
* Effectively communicate to and involve other stakeholders when necessary.
* Prioritize and define UX deliverables for their team based project objectives and requirements.
* Participate actively and constructively in design critique sessions and provide feedback to team members.
* 4-7 years of experience as a UX designer, service designer, experience strategist, or related discipline.
* Strong portfolio of shipped products for multiple devices. Well versed in context and limitations of mobile, tablet, desktop.
* Solid understanding of design research methods-Usability, Ethnography, Competitive Audit, etc.
* Expert in design toolset such as Sketch, Invision, Zeplin, Adobe Creative Suite, and Abstract and be comfortable using any design tool we pickup.
* Practical understanding of technical frameworks, data structures, API call strategies as well as building within a SCRUM team and SCRUM methodology.
* Experience with Google Analytics or other analytics package is a plus.
* Inspiring, open-minded, hardworking, collaborative, and passionate. Highly-motivated self-starter with a great sense of humor.
LegalZoom is an Equal Opportunity Employer, dedicated to diversity.
LegalZoom is a provider of online legal document services and legal plans to families and small businesses.