Prime Video is changing the way people watch movies and TV shows. From one service, we're delivering versatile ways to watch hundreds of thousands of titles on the web, mobile & tablet devices, and hundreds of internet-connected TVs, Blu-Ray players, set top boxes, and game consoles.
Prime Video is seeking a talented and passionate Sr. UX designer as one of the first members of a small, dedicated, fast-paced design team building platforms to manage Prime Video's worldwide content from our video partners. In this role, you will contribute to the overall design vision of the UX framework and build out design patterns that can used for multiple applications, and design tools to manage content that drives the customer discovery experience, and have a significant impact on Prime Video businesses.
You will bring strong enterprise experience in UX design with background in designing B2B and critical Line of Business applications for complex content management. You are an experienced designer with exceptional problem-solving skills, clear communication, good design instincts, and can translate business needs into customer-focused solutions. Working closely with product management, engineering, and project stakeholders, you will be responsible for delivering best-in-class web-based tools and customer experiences (user interface designs, interaction models, prototypes, etc.) in a fast-paced, collaborative, startup-like environment.
* Analyze user interface problems and create design solutions that meet measurable business goals and requirements
* Work closely with product teams to develop use cases and high-level requirements
* Quickly yet thoroughly create process flows, wireframes, and visual design mockups as needed to effectively conceptualize and communicate detailed interaction behaviors
* Develop and maintain detailed user-interface specifications
* Present design work to the user experience team, product team, and project stakeholders for review and feedback
* Partner with development teams to build experiences: provide appropriate design specifications, create assets, and review finished interfaces.
Amazon is a company operating a marketplace for consumers, sellers, and content creators.