Amazon Web Services (AWS) provides companies of all sizes with an infrastructure web services platform in the cloud ("cloud computing"). With AWS you can requisition compute power, storage, and many other services - gaining access to a suite of elastic IT infrastructure services as your business demands them. AWS is the leading platform for designing and developing applications for the cloud and is growing rapidly with hundreds of thousands of companies in over 190 countries on the platform.
AWS' growth is driving a rapid expansion of its world-wide sales team and the need for an experienced Technical Project Manager to drive automation of processes and leverage existing technology platforms to support business functions. This candidate would own and execute projects in coordination with key teams including Marketing, Business Development, and Sales Operations. Candidates must possess the ability to understand business requirements and processes and build workable solutions.
The successful candidate must be able to work directly with the system/data, lead multiple technical projects or portions at one time, as well as provide solutions that are highly usable, scalable, extensible, and maintainable. They will be passionate about their work, self-motivated, detail oriented and have excellent problem solving abilities. They will have superb communication and project-management skills, and will be able to communicate complex analytical results, both written and verbally, in a clear and easy-to-understand way. They will deal with highly ambiguous problems, taking full control and responsibility for finding solutions, and will drive towards simple solutions to complex problems.
* Work with various functions and end users to identify, document, and communicate standard business processes
* Proactively identify and implement operational improvements, enhancements, and system customizations that meet business requirements
* Manage a release process to test, validate and implement new applications/code and updates to existing applications/code key business groups
* Seek out ways to improve processes and productivity, and make recommendations to support an organization scaling at a rapid pace
* Hands on configuration and data migration to execute on projects
* Earn Trust of Others. Engage with many internal AWS teams, building relationships and helping identify existing components and technologies that can be leveraged to deliver on our goals.
. Hire and Develop. Coach the new TPMs to enable them taking some of your responsibilities while you focus integration between multiple teams.
Amazon is a company operating a marketplace for consumers, sellers, and content creators.