Interested in Alexa? Come work on it. We're building Alexa into Windows 10 PCs from all the leading PC OEMs. We're working hard, having fun, and making history!
As a Principal Technical Program Manager, you will help define and build digital products and applications for Alexa for PC and the cloud service that powers it. The right candidate will be adept at writing technical specifications, owning program schedules from design to release, partnering effectively with multiple technology teams within and outside of Amazon, and managing launches. In this role, you will wear many hats; you must possess a unique combination of strong technical skills and business acumen as well as a do-what-it-takes attitude. You will need to be a strong leader, able to communicate clearly and compelling at all levels of the company. You don't just want to be part of an industry movement; you want to be out front leading it. If this sounds like you, we'd like to speak with you.
This role involves work across many external partners including PC OEMs, Intel, Microsoft and others. This role is inherently cross-functional -- you will work closely with other TPMs, Product Managers, Engineering, Design, Operations, and Executive teams to bring features and products to market and develop and grow business opportunities for Amazon.com. A successful candidate will be highly analytical, able to work extremely effectively in a matrix organization, and adept at synthesizing a variety of technologies and capabilities into high quality, simple products and applications that customers love.
* Engage with partners' developers, architects, hardware engineers and project managers to capture requirements and manage timelines
* Own the planning and delivery of customer products and roadmap as pertaining to enablement of Alexa Voice Services
* Manage prioritization and tradeoffs against developer experience, customer experience, and time to market.
* Drive architecture, engineering and integration decisions and timelines with dependency teams
* Establish business processes and policies as well as metrics and indicators for success.
* Develop, report, and continually improve business performance metrics
* Proactively identify and resolve strategic issues that may impair the team's ability to meet strategic, financial, and technical goals
Amazon is a company operating a marketplace for consumers, sellers, and content creators.