As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
The Sr. Systems Analyst is a go to role for technology team for product requirements, system use cases and impact assessment due to changes in other VISA systems, for VISA's global dispute management system known as Visa Resolve Online. Visa Resolve Online (VROL) is a web-based application that enforces the rules and workflow of disputes. VROL is a mandated service that is crucial to the Visa brand promise of providing secure and reliable payment services by ensuring that cardholders, merchants, and issuing/acquiring financial institutions have a clear dispute process and enabling technology, making resolution of disputed transactions fast and easy.
The Sr. Systems Analyst will be part of VROL analyst team responsible for collaborating with business partners and cross-functional teams to define the scope of product enhancements for global product roll-out, managing functional/system requirements, acting as a frontdoor for impact assessment, and maintaining/developing mission critical interface specifications to be distributed to VISA's member banks and payment processors globally.
This position reports to a Director of Global Dispute Processing organization and is based in Foster City.
* The primary responsibility will be to work with project stakeholders including product, business and technology teams to review and understand business requirements and to translate those requirements into written detailed use case documentation and functional requirements specifications
* Effectively use planning tools such as Jira to develop documents and to provide clear vision for scope, use cases, workflows, wire-frames, product requirements, acceptance criteria and other materials as needed to support technical design, development and QA activities
* Ensure requirements issues are identified, tracked, reported on and resolved in a timely manner
* Work very closely with development team, participate in high level solution of the product
* Work closely with QA team to validate and ensure the high quality product releases
* Set and manage expectations of all stakeholders through effective written and oral communications
* Effectively communicate plan, status, issues, and risks in a precise and timely manner.
* Contribute to development integration testing process to assure that developed solutions meet business requirements and use case scenarios
* Engage closely with Product office and other groups to document non-functional requirements
* Work closely with product team, understand the product roadmap, and contribute feasible ideas, which can benefit the program. Leverage industry trends to shape feasible functional solutions and process improvements.
* BS/MS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field.
* Overall 7-10 years of experience in Systems Analysis and/or Business Analysis for technology product development
* 3+ years of rich experience in working with large software products as Business Analyst/Product Manager/Technical Product Manager
* Extensive experience with various requirement elicitation tools is required for diagramming, mock-ups, trace analysis, rapid wire framing, prototyping and collaborative UX design
* Excellent verbal, and written communication skills and presentation skills to effectively communicate the business needs and product road map in team and to multiple organization levels
* Experience in working with agile life cycle and/or tracking and process management tools
* Process oriented with strong analytical and problem solving skills
* A quick learner with growth mindset attitude
* Good foundation in computer science and Software Development is required
* Ability to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully
* Understanding of application programming, API development and system design is a plus
* Understanding or experience with mobile application development is a plus
* Experience in the finance & payment industry is a plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.