Amazon Game Studios is passionate about building highly creative, exciting, and innovative entertainment for avid video game players. Combining a startup atmosphere with the ambition to build cutting-edge technology, the game teams at Amazon are looking for a passionate engineer who wants to move fast, have fun, and make a big impact on the game industry. In particular, our core technology group looks to build cutting edge technology for our talented artists, engineers, and designers on all genres of games.
As a build engineer on this team, you will get the full Amazon experience of defining solutions from first principles through to delivery. You will be able to select the appropriate tools and technologies best suited to solve the problems at hand. You will have full access to all AWS Services and Amazon infrastructure and toolsets. You will help define the processes and best practices for building, performing continuous integration and testing on, and releasing builds. You will also help with a variety of other infrastructure needs such as source control, code review tools, internal forums, and other internal team facing services. You will also have the opportunity to use your build expertise to influence how we design our customer facing technology and tools to enable an optimized pipeline for building and exporting games.
* Responsible for managing and maintaining the build & release activities (CI/CD pipelines) and supporting infrastructure
* Develop and document robust & repeatable release deployment processes
* Evangelize operational excellence through continuous improvement and optimization of the tools and processes and execute deployments to various release environments
* Create/Implement next generation tools and infrastructure for build, test, release monitoring, focusing on developer productivity, release velocity and product quality
* Plan, manage, and socialize all build and release engineering activities, and continually work towards making improvements in the build/release process
* Integrate automated testing to ensure product reliability and stability
* Define, collect and report metrics that measure progress and performance of the build and deployment infrastructure
* Own source control branch management and implement processes for branch integrations
* Manage overall health of infrastructure and environments
Amazon is a company operating a marketplace for consumers, sellers, and content creators.