Trustwave is a leading cybersecurity and managed security services provider that helps businesses fight cybercrime, protect data and reduce security risk. Offering a comprehensive portfolio of managed security services, security testing, consulting, technology solutions and cybersecurity education, Trustwave helps businesses embrace digital transformation securely. Trustwave is a Singtel company and the global security arm of Singtel, Optus and NCS, with customers in 96 countries. For more information about Trustwave, visit https://www.trustwave.com.
The Senior Security Engineer will have responsibilities for analyzing, troubleshooting, and developing automation to improve or replace existing processes and procedures. Develop new managed service offerings.
Skills and Experience:
* Experience with automation/configuration management using either Ansible, Puppet, or equivalent
* Experience with Cloud/Virtualization (AWS/Azure/VMWare/GoogleCloud)
* Experience with SOAR platforms
* Expert experience with Redhat based Linux environments
* Excellent networking and systems troubleshooting
* Significant experience with network and security products
* Experience with SIEM and EDR technologies
* Experience with SQL and MySQL
* Experience with version control systems (Git)
* Experience with Agile project management, ITIL, ITSM and related tools (Jira, ServiceNow) is a plus
* Ability to mentor and provide tactical leadership
* Ability to lead technical projects
* Self-driven, but team oriented
* Ensures security technologies align with overall strategic plan; minimizing redundancy while maximizing effectiveness
* Excellent analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
* Proactive - Anticipate risks or issues and communicate them
We prefer college-educated applicants, but at minimum, high school diploma or equivalent is required for employment.
Trustwave is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
To All Agencies:
Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Trustwave outside of the Talent Acquisition team. Trustwave's policy is to only accept resumes from agencies via the Trustwave Agency Portal. Agencies must have a valid fee agreement in place and they must have been assigned the specific requisition to which they submit resumes, by the Talent Acquisition team. Any resume submitted outside of this process will be deemed the sole property of Trustwave and in the event a candidate is submitted outside of this policy is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.