The Sr. Salesforce (SFDC) Solution Architect in Patient and Physician Solutions (PPS) Team will be responsible for development and oversight of end-to-end architecture and project implementations for Genentech Access Solutions group providing Patient Assistance Programs services to 400k Patients in the United States.
We are looking for a dynamic and self-motivated person with a strong customer focus and the ability to lead new initiatives in a multicultural environment. The individual will have a structured working approach and excellent analytical and communication skills.
* Provide leadership and technical expertise to the Physician and Patient Solutions (PPS) team for company's Commercial Operations Informatics.
* On behalf of global biotechnology company, analyze business needs and develop comprehensive Enterprise Technical Architecture (ETA) to support major business activities.
* Partner with IT and business stakeholders to understand requirements, develop strategies to meet architecture/technology needs and improve organizational performance, and present recommendations to stakeholders.
* Research new and emerging technologies, processes, methodologies and practices, and evaluate potential value of technology for use within organization.
* Analyze enterprise trends, business goals, and economic viability, and define principles to guide technology decisions for the Enterprise Technical Architecture (ETA) for assigned business area.
* Design ETA, lead a Poland-based development team and onsite contractors as needed to complete deliverables., and assist with developing protocols to ensure ETA compliance.
* Serve as technical mentor and model the expected behaviours and values for the immediate team and across the Commercial operations Informatics organization as a whole
* Monitor and analyze current technology environment to identify critical deficiencies and recommend solutions.
* Oversee and facilitate evaluation and selection of hardware and software technology and product standards, and the design of standard configuration/implementation patterns.
* Consult on application development projects to fit systems into the technical architecture.
* Identify organizational and financial impact of the ETA.
* Document technical architecture design and analysis work
* Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science
* 8+ years of relevant work experience
* Experience with IT reference architecture and multiple technology domains, including cloud computing, web solutions, integration, networks, systems, databases, and security
* Strong Expertise and Hands-on Experience (6+ years) designing and deploying Salesforce.com and Heroku based solutions
* 2+ years of experience with C# or Java (or other object oriented programming language)
* Knowledge of ETL platforms, SoA, integrations, SOAP and REST based services
* Knowledge and understanding of Lightning platform, at least 1 successful Lightning implementation is preferred
* Very good understanding of databases design as well as Salesforce Query Languages
* Good knowledge of Salesforce Service Cloud
* Knowledge and understanding of Application and Software Design Patterns
* Experience with Dev-Ops Processes
* Experience in leading Agile Methodology project delivery
* Salesforce Certification is preferred
* Experience with Salesforce Event Log analytics platforms (Splunk, New Relic, etc.) is a plus
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.
Information Technology, Information Technology > IT Architecture