Req ID: 37674
At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company's growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a Sr. Salesforce Developer to join our team in Dallas, Texas (US-TX), United States (US).
* Participate in project requirements meetings (as necessary) with business analysts
* Assist the project team with technical aspects of a solution design, estimates and application documentation
* Build customized solutions/components programmatically utilizing the Force.com platform that cannot be accomplished with click configuration
* Review code, guide developers, as well as assist with writing code as needed
* Guides the development teams as related to releases and code deployment
* Works closely with architects and the development team on core development
* Collaborate with the project management team to communicate technical issues and drive timely resolutions
* Firm understanding of OOP methodologies, design patterns and development best practices
* Experience working with the Force.com development platform: Apex Code (Triggers, Controllers and Batch classes), Visualforce pages, Web Service APIs and the Lightning Platform
* Firm understanding of Force.com development best practices
* Prior experience with similar development tools (Java, C#, Vb.net….)
* Prior experience working on an agile project
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Undergraduate degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience
* Salesforce Certifications: Platform Developer I required
* Salesforce Certifications: App Builder & Platform Developer II preferable
* 5+ years of Salesforce consulting experience
* 8+ years of overall consulting experience
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 118,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 88 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit nttdataservices.com to learn more.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the "Company") is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.