Job Title: Sr. Associate Technologist (Salesforce Developer)
Reports to: Program Manager/Technical Architect
Location: DC Metro
Employee Status: Full-time
Start Date: Immediately
Clearance Requirement: Public Trust
What are we looking for in you?
The Salesforce Developer will need to design, develop and architect project. The qualified individual will work closely with clients to ensure that applications meet their needs and keep pace with rapid changes in Publicis Sapient's operations, policies and/or procedures and can provide reports, analysis and business intelligence.
Nice to haves:
* Transform business requirements into an application architecture that is compliant with existing enterprise standards.
* Work with management and end-users to create and manage complex workflow rules, data validation, and triggers.
* Create and document application requirements by working together with those involved in the development of functional enhancements and changes - including Publicis.Sapient staff, outside consultants and SF team, as needed
* Define, communicate, and manage a change management (release) process to develop and implement new applications and updates to existing applications.
* Follow standards and methodologies in the development and implementation of computer software
* Ability to work independently and as part of a team
* SF certification - 401/501 or Service Cloud will be good to have
* Detailed knowledge of SQL and advanced excel processes will be an added advantage
* Experience in Field Services Management, Mobile, Offline capabilities a plus
* Experience in Public Sector/Government will be plus
* Experience with Lightning Component and Spring CM
* 4 to 9 years of professional experience in the Information Technology Industry
* Requires a bachelor's degree (preferably in Computer Science) or equivalent experience and 4+ years of professional experience
* Good, demonstrable project management and organizational skills, ability to prioritize workload
* 2+ years Force.com development experience, with a strong focus on Apex and Visual Force development
* Candidate would have completed multiple life cycles within a salesforce.com environment
* Thorough understanding of various SF products and their architectures
* 2+ years Java or C# development experience
* Solid knowledge of SOQL
* Strong oral and written communication skills
* Experience with Agile development practices a plus
* In-depth experience with jQuery and/or ExtJS a plus
* Must have worked on REST API/SOAP
* Experience in Data Migration
* Strong and innovative approach to problem solving and finding solutions
* Excellent communicator (written and verbal, formal and informal)
* Flexible and proactive/self-motivated working style with strong personal ownership of problem resolution
* Ability to multi-task under pressure and work independently with minimal supervision.
* Ability to prioritize when under pressureLI-GSNA
Publicis Sapient is a digital transformation partner helping established organizations get to their future, digitally-enabled state, both in the way they work and the way they serve their customers. We help unlock value through a start-up mindset and modern methods, fusing strategy, consulting and customer experience with agile engineering and problem-solving creativity. As digital pioneers with 20,000 people and 53 offices around the globe, our experience spanning technology, data sciences, consulting and customer obsession - combined with our culture of curiosity and relentlessness - enables us to accelerate our clients' businesses through designing the products and services their customers truly value. Publicis Sapient is the digital business transformation hub of Publicis Groupe. For more information, visit publicissapient.com.
As part of our dedication to an inclusive and diverse workforce, Publicis Sapient is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or you may call us at +1-617-621-0200.