Sr. Salesforce Business Analyst will partner with our business divisions and will work closely with Sr. Leaders and users to implement, enhance and support Salesforce allowing us to attract and retain our customers. Individual selected will have expert knowledge of CRMs, specifically Salesforce and excel at providing "white glove" customer service to internal customers. The ideal candidate for this job is resourceful, a good problem solver and organized.
The primary responsibilities include: As a member of the CRM team the Sr. Salesforce Business Analyst will be primarily responsible for the implementation and support of Salesforce. Responsibilities include gathering requirements, writing user stories, and drive enhancements and solutions to continuously increase the effectiveness of the business and our team. The Sr. Salesforce Business Analyst needs to be a self-motivated individual who can build strong working relationships with our business users as well as a service-oriented mindset in everything they do.
* Responsible for requirements gathering and analysis and translating business requirements into well-architected solutions that best leverage the Salesforce platform and products
* Produce user stories, process maps, system diagrams, logical data models, business requirements, gap analysis, report specifications and other documentation as required for project analysis, planning and design
* Design test plans, including definition of test cases and the creation of detailed solution test scripts. Work with other teams and vendors to explore methods for automation of testing
* Serve as the functional expert for Salesforce and develop use cases and screen mock-ups describing business processes and expected functional experience
* Serve as a liaison between the business divisions and technical IT resources; interview business and conduct functional requirements gathering sessions; demonstrate Salesforce functionality to business users
* Coordinate internal system testing and User Acceptance Testing (UAT) to facilitate effective and organized issue resolution. This includes training of UAT participants on the application and/or process change, and management of all phases of testing for the team's supported applications
* Serve as application support analyst for the help desk ticket queues for assigned Salesforce. Quickly analyze, investigate, follow-up, and route all questions, queries, and service desk tickets as they arrive in the support queue
* Keep a high level of communication with management on daily activities and escalate issues to management in an efficient and constructive fashion
* Other duties as assigned
* 4-year Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in Finance or Accounting, or IT/computer science-related
* A minimum of 7 years of solid IT experience with a minimum 5 years experience as a Business Analyst or Business Systems Analyst
* Minimum of 2 years experience with Salesforce Sales Cloud or Service Cloud
* Minimum of 1 of the following Salesforce certifications: Salesforce Certified Administrator, Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator, Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant, Salesforce Certified Service Cloud Consultant
* Strong experience with Salesforce Lightning UI design/layouts, workflows, list views and report building
* Strong critical thinking skills, including system and business analysis, problem analysis and resolution. Must be able to understand technical concepts of the system environment
* Exceptional written and verbal communication skills and a customer service attitude. Must be extremely well organized and thorough. The ideal candidate sees every problem or issue as a potential opportunity; strive for continual process improvement and approach daily tasks with a positive attitude and deep desire to elevate the customer experience
* Special consideration given to candidates that have worked in the real estate industry (commercial property management, multi-family property management or new home construction)
* Previous Big-4 or other consulting experience
Irvine Company is a privately held real estate investment company and master-planner committed to creating and sustaining communities that thrive for generations.
With diversified operations throughout coastal California, Irvine Company plans and brings to life balanced, sustainable communities with a full range of housing, job and retail centers, schools, recreation and permanently preserved open space.
We take as much pride in our employee community as we do the communities we create. It's an environment populated with talented and experienced people, a collaborative spirit and abundant opportunities.
Apply today to join our employee community, and learn more about Irvine Company, our legacy and our guiding principles.
The Irvine Company is committed to providing equal opportunity in all of our employment practices, including selection, hiring, promotion, transfer, compensation, termination, and training, without regard to race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital status, pregnancy, age, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by federal, state, and local law. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request.
Let your dream job find you.
Sign up to start matching with top companies. It’s fast and free.