Are you customer obsessed, flexible, smart and analytical, execution focused and passionate about customer experience?
Would you like to join a team that is inventing new and innovative ways for Amazon to engage Selling Partners? If this sounds intriguing, then we would like to talk to you about a role In Marketplace Recruit and Development, a growing and entrepreneurial team working with Salesforce to invent new ways to engage with our large supplier base. We are working on new technologies to tackle Selling Partner management, tool engagement, strategic planning, and supply chain and logistics optimization in order to help grow the businesses of our suppliers and improve the customer experience.
The successful candidate will perform administration of the Salesforce platform (s), and work closely with Release Management to make sure we are supporting our users. The candidate's main focus will be to help scope the new features requested for the platform in addition to supporting launches of new products, countries and teams. In addition to this work, you may, at times, partner with a team of Architects and developers in consolidating several instances of Salesforce into one global instance. The candidate will engage with business, gather technical requirements, conduct ongoing support and user training and change management, business analysis and activities for enhancements, upgrades, data conversions and report development for multiple business groups with varying needs. The candidate will be self-motivated, detail oriented and would be a go-to resource for launching new teams onto the platform. The candidate will be an expert in Salesforce Administration functions and capabilities.
* Ability to ramp up quickly and manage T2 and higher cases on the platform
* Configuration of our Salesforce Instances to support new feature requests.
* Rolling out new features and functions to internal and external customers with high attention to "landing" them effectively. High attention to measuring results to ensure that goals to improve experience and/or efficiency are met and course-correct quickly when necessary.
* Create effective mechanisms for understanding feature level opportunity size continually focusing engineering resources on the most impactful investments.
* Proactively identify and implement operational improvements, enhancements, and system customization's to address evolving business requirements.
* Prioritize, communicate, and complete Salesforce-related projects as prioritized by the business.
* Focus on user efficiencies, solving business/customer issues, invent creative solutions, and ensure data accuracy across the Salesforce system.
* You leverage your knowledge of internal and industry best practices in design decisions.
* You will understand when a new feature can be configured and scalable versus requiring customer development.
* You are the go-to person on your team for configuration in Salesforce area and have exported this knowledge to others.
* Ensure that quality assurance practices are adhered to in deploying new features and functions
Amazon is a company operating a marketplace for consumers, sellers, and content creators.