Sr. SaaS CRM Analyst / Product Owner
Sr. SaaS Analyst(BSA) / PO acts as liaison between IT and business functions, to help build solutions that facilitate VMware operate more effectively and efficiently. Solution focus areas include supporting Sales & Marketing features and understanding the peripheral systems that drive GTM functionalities. Candidate will drive the identification, implementation, and modification of business systems to meet user needs and comply with company standards and guidelines.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Understand and help drive requirements for CRM, marketing automation, CPQ, and customer surveying platforms, acting as our liaison between Sales & Marketing, IT and outside vendors and consultants to onboard and implement new technology and update existing technology as needed.
* Be the resident SFDC CRM expert; continually research new functionality as the platform. evolves/improves to be able to successfully implement CRM best practices for our Company.
* Act both as a solution architect & functional team lead to provide innovative solutions in CRM, support processes and services process.
* Strong exposure to Lead Management, Account & Contact Management, Opportunity Management, Case Management, and Communities
* Perform hands-on solution design, prototyping, proof-of-concepts, process design and development tasks as required in support of current and new projects in Sales & Marketing Domain
* Perform gap analysis: as is vs. to be.
* Key contributor in cross-functional teams, BRD/User story review, development plans, and roadmap development.
* Experienced with multiple software delivery lifecycle methodologies such as - Waterfall, Agile.
* Function as the Product Owner in the agile/SCRUM software development process throughout the product life cycle including managing backlog.
* 7+ years' experience of successful software project implementations with at least 4+ years related to CRM Tools (Salesforce Sales and Marketing Cloud)
* Extremely strong communication skills to deliver meaningful insights from complex analysis to explain analytical outcomes and technical roadblocks in business terms.
* Excellent presentation skills. Must have reported to C-level executives.
* A do-er and self-starter who works well in a face-paced, dynamic, team environment
* Highly responsive and adaptable.
* Experience in hands on design, prototyping, development, configurations, testing and other implementation activities
* Experience performing detailed gap analysis, and preparing as-is & to-be process documentation
* Business Analysis/Product Owner experience in a high-tech (preferable software) company highly desirable.
* 4-year Bachelor degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Business management or related discipline. Advanced degree would be a plus
* Industry Business Analyst / SCRUM Master/Product Owner certification would be a plus
* End-to-End Lead-to-Cash business process knowledge a plus
* Experience with project issue and tracking tools such as JIRA
Palo Alto, US
This position is eligible for the IT Apps Hiring FY20 referral campaign
VMware is a global leader in cloud infrastructure and business mobility. Built on VMware's industry-leading virtualization technology, our solutions deliver a new model of IT that is fluid, instant and more secure. Customers can innovate faster by rapidly developing, automatically delivering and more safely consuming any application.
With 2015 revenues of $6.6 billion, VMware has more than 500,000 customers, more than 75,000 partners, and 19,000+ employees in 120+ locations around the world. At the core of what we do are our people who deeply value execution, passion, integrity, customers, and community. Do you dare to do the stuff you've always dreamed about? Dare to explore at careers.vmware.com.
VMware is an equal opportunity employer committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action for all applicants and employees. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees in personnel actions, which include: recruiting and hiring, selection for training, promotion, rates of pay or other compensation, transfer, discipline, demotion, layoff or termination. VMware does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, gender identity, gender expression, family medical history or genetic information, citizenship, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, military status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation. VMware also makes reasonable accommodations for disabled employees consistent with applicable law. Further, it is the policy of VMware to maintain a working environment free of all forms of harassment.
VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. VMware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.