MemorialCare is advancing a critical competency in delivering virtual care, as healthcare providers and consumers are increasingly seeking options to improve ease of access and the delivery of efficient, high quality, customer-centric healthcare. The Sr. Program Analyst, Virtual Health provides advanced business analytic support and program management to drive the delivery of new innovation projects for the organization, including execution of the organization's Virtual Health Strategy. This individual will lead workflow mapping, redesign, data capture, financial modeling, and ongoing program evaluation for new models of care and service delivery. Under minimal supervision, the Sr. Program Analyst will interface with clinical, operations and IT leaders and serve as a liaison with key software and technology vendors to deploy a variety of solutions to address a variety of business needs and provide care in a manner that enhances the overall patient experience.
The Sr. Program Analyst will maintain an ongoing knowledge and subject matter expertise regarding reimbursement models, productivity impacts and customer benefits associated with the deployment of virtual care delivery tools and new service models and will apply this knowledge to build the business case to support change initiatives. They will serve both as a process analyst and business analyst for new program development, assisting in defining the appropriate standards and measurement methods for ongoing program evaluation to assure business objectives are delivered. This individual is expected to continuously learn and apply lessons learned and standard processes to spread successful innovation throughout the organization.
* Minimum of 5 years experience working in the fields of healthcare management, healthcare informatics, management engineering or similar fieldPrior experience working on the deployment of new technology systems, particularly clinical applications or virtual health tools
* Prior knowledge and experience developing business cases, financial models and pro formas for new programs or services, preferably in a complex care delivery or managed care environment
* Proven ability in workflow and data analysis and design techniques, including needs assessment, specification development, quantitative methods, planning and gap analysis Progressive project management experience and strong communication skills; comfort working with all levels of an organization and direct experience with clinical teams and providers
* Demonstrated ability to work on multiple complex projects and prioritize work independently
* Strong Excel skills and experience with process mapping in Visio or similar environments
* Prefer prior experience working in data management (Access, SQL, etc.) and/or reporting systems (e.g. Tableau, Qlik, SSRS or Business Objects)
* Prefer prior knowledge or experience in Epic/myChart enabled health systems
* Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, IT or related field required. Master's Degree preferred.