Are you passionate about contributing to open source? Are you excited at the prospect of keeping millions of customers' data safe? Do you want to help secure web services by implementing cryptography at scale? Security is the #1 concern of customers moving to the cloud and the AWS Cryptography team is dedicated to providing the security features our customers need. We enable customers to confidently move sensitive workloads to the cloud where they can benefit from strong security controls that help meet internal and external compliance requirements. AWS Key Management Service and AWS CloudHSM provide encryption and key management services, while AWS Certificate Manager handles the complexity of provisioning, deploying, and managing certificates.
The AWS Crypto Tools team helps AWS customers protect their sensitive data inside and outside of the cloud by building and maintaining easy to use, secure, open source encryption tools and libraries. We are looking for an experienced product manager with deep technical skills and an interest in practical cryptography to join us in building the most secure and user-friendly tools available to help our customers protect their data and accelerate use of cryptography in all AWS services.
You should have experience managing scalable, customer-centric systems and a passion for designing secure software solutions. Along with senior leaders, principal engineers, and security specialists you will drive cryptographic best practices across our service teams as they utilize cryptographic tools and libraries to raise the bar on security for all our services.
The AWS Crypto Tools team is looking for a strong product manager with an interest in practical cryptography to join us in building some of the most secure services at AWS. We help AWS customers protect their sensitive data inside and outside of the cloud with easy to use, secure, and affordable encryption services. We need product management leadership to help us evaluate what additional features and services we should build to meet our customers' evolving security needs.
As a Senior Product Manager for AWS Crypto Tools you will:
* Understand our customers inside and out via regular calls, visits, customer briefings, customer advisory board and travel to conferences, summits and customer sites.
* Lead teams across AWS, directly or by influence, that drive the adoption of encryption, key management, and data security
* Develop the Crypto Tools product strategy and vision and translate it into creative, high quality, simple features
* Make the business decisions that grow the adoption and usage of our tools and libraries and accelerate the use of our tools both inside and outside Amazon. Target the right customers, and focus our investments in the right areas.
* Work closely with the engineering teams to design, schedule and deliver in an agile environment
* Launch new features and make sure our sales, marketing, and PR teams are telling the most compelling story
* Invent on behalf of customers in a relatively new security space for AWS Crypto Tools
Amazon is a company operating a marketplace for consumers, sellers, and content creators.