Asurion Sr. Product Designer
Our Senior Product Designers transform complex tasks into easy-to-use designs for web, mobile and chat that delight our millions of global users. You will be involved in every aspect of the product development process, working side-by-side with other designers, product managers, and engineers. You'll flex your full range of skills including user research, interaction design, and visual design muscles as you'll look at customer experiences across multiple touchpoints and platforms.
As a Senior Product Designer, you can develop the interaction designs for web, chat, voice and multi-modal digital experiences for any channel or platform, and you are a leader in the creation of business and consumer product. You work well independently, but you welcome feedback from other designers and partners. You love to take on complex problems and work closely with others who feel the same, and your solutions merge with a larger structure to create a cohesive design ecosystem.
What you'll be doing:
* You'll be leading the product design for a Journey Team (more information below) and will be responsible for the end-to-end experience of how our customers interact with the product.
* You'll be the strongest advocate for our customers by contributing from the product design strategy all the way to the UI details.
* You'll take initiative in identifying problems and opportunities to improve the product offering
What you'll need:
* The ability to give and receive constructive feedback. You gather feedback judiciously but know when to adjust your designs and when to follow your initial vision.
* A deep understanding of the end-to-end product design process, including how to develop and use information architecture, journey mapping, prototyping, user stories, user testing, visual design and wireframing
* Ability to manage your time and deadlines, as well as being comfortable designing in an iterative way to learn and adapt.
* A constant commitment to stay up-to-date with the latest industry news and developments.
* Bachelor's or Master's degree in HCI, Design, Cognitive Science, Computer Science or any Multi/Interdisciplinary human research focused field of study.
* 3 years designing for multiple platforms experience, with 1 years as a senior designer or equivalent practical experience
* Portfolio of sample projects highlighting design for web-based applications, mobile applications and consumer-facing websites and/or applications
What you'll get from us:
* Competitive salary
* Enrollment in medical, dental, and vision insurance
* 401K matching
* Unlimited PTO
* Collaborative workspaces
* Sit/Stand Desks
* Career Development, programs and classes
* Culture of learning
* Diversity and Inclusion programs
Our Product Development Culture
We've found that small, empowered teams have the ability to make the biggest difference - we call them Journey Teams.
Asurion's Journey Teams are structurally flat, small and autonomous. Product Designers, Product Managers, and Engineers share the team governance and focus their efforts on our user's desired outcomes, driven by research and data. At Asurion, you'll have the opportunity to make a difference as a Design Lead of a Journey Team, where your ideas and creative vision will flourish.
Combined with our culture of learning, as a staff member of Asurion, your career will be boosted with opportunities for personal growth. We operate as small empowered teams that are constantly evolving like little startups, cultivated and supported by the backing of a large global organization.
For twenty years, Asurion has led the technology protection industry around the globe. Our 17,000 employees worldwide specialize in fulfilling the needs of more than 300 million consumers.
We help our customers use technology; we build digital experiences to support their needs and applications to protect their privacy and provide security. Our core business is to help replace lost, stolen, and damaged devices. We do all this through our partnerships with the leading wireless companies, retailers, cable and satellite providers. Their products, along with our services, give customers a truly unique experience and unmatched value. Yet this is only the begin of our journey, join us as we develop the next set of services and experiences for people in their Homes and Mobile Lifestyles.