Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you're seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF-together for tomorrow.
ICF is seeking a Sr. Principal UI Developer with Angular expertise to support the design, development, and deployment of advanced cybersecurity capabilities.
* -Collaborating within Agile Scrum teams as a key contributor responsible for the design, test and implementation of advanced cybersecurity-oriented UI capabilities.
* Create intuitive interfaces and interaction layers using industry best practices, latest web trends/technologies and associated tools
* Developing and performing automated builds, testing, and deployments
* Developing high quality technical documentation, as needed, including user guides, test plans, and contract deliverable items
* High Level Clearance required
* Must be able to obtain DHS Suitability
* BS Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Computer Information Systems, OR Computer Systems Engineering. Two years of related work experience may be substituted for each year of degree level education.
* 10+ years of directly relevant experience
* 6+ years of hands-on experience with UI development including applicable and demonstrable experience with Angular. This includes mockup, prototype, develop, and maintain UI designs.
* 4+ years of experience with Agile software development
* Experience with a diverse set of web UI technologies
* Strong understanding and experience with Windows and/or Linux operating systems
* Ability to create well-modularized, maintainable software and willing to follow group coding standards and design.
* Possesses or quickly develops a comprehensive understanding of Government Information Security policies, regulations, and guidelines.
* Must be able to work collaboratively across agencies and physical locations
* Technical understanding of cybersecurity attack techniques and associated mitigation techniques
* Demonstrated experience and/or familiarity with one of more of the following database technologies: SQL, Oracle, MySQL, JBDC, NOSQL
* Experience and/or familiarity with DevOps, Continuous Development/Continuous Integration concepts, and automated test tools such as Docker, Jenkins, Rational Team Concert, JIRA, Git, Chef, Ansible, Puppet, Junit, JMeter, RSpec, and/or Cucumber
* DHS experience
* Experience working on projects that implement analytic models into production systems.
* DoD 8570.1 IAT Level II
* Certifications related to Agile development and Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) such as Scrum Master, Product Owner, SAFe Agilist (SA), SAFe Practitioner (SP) or SAFe Program Consultant (SPC)
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Excellent problem solving skills.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE - Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Virginia Client Office (VA88)