The R-MHT product line is looking for a software team member in support of developing advanced tracking software. Responsibilities include requirements analysis, software design, coding, testing, and documentation of the product. A qualified candidate for R-MHT would possess proficiency with C/C++/Java, embedded programming and algorithm development.
The candidate must be a self-starter, have the ability to work independently, and the ability to manage personal workload to meet assigned deadlines. The candidate should have experience successfully working in a collaborative environment. The candidate will be involved with the planning, conduct, and coordination of software designs, software architecture, development, test, and documentation.
* Minimum 10+ years of related technical individual contributor experience in large team software engineering development
* 10+ years' experience with C/C++/Java programming and similar languages
* Work related experience in software architecture or algorithm development
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Visual Studio and Matlab
* Applies and/or develops highly advanced technologies and concepts exhibiting an exceptional degree of ingenuity, creativity and resourcefulness in the architecture, design and concepts consistent with systems requirement and interface designs
* Experience with all phases of the software development life cycle
* Strong written/oral communication and interpersonal skills
* Minimum 10 years of related technical individual contributor experience in large team software engineering development
* U.S. Citizenship Status is Required as this position will require the ability to Access US Only Data Systems.
* Active DoD Secret Security Clearance required DAY ONE 1
* Experience with developing and integrating software for advanced Tracking Algorithms
* Working knowledge with Controls, Stochastic Estimation, or Kalman Filtering
* Experience with developing and integrating software for Ground, Surface, and/or Air Tracking applications
* Experience with automated test tools, techniques, and practices
* Experience with embedded operating systems
* Experience with Agile-Scrum methodology
* Understanding of software development best practices and processes
* Knowledge of MS Office or other presentation tools
* BS or STEM Degree in Engineering, Science, Mathematics, Physics, or equivalent from an Accredited University.
142331 Business Unit Profile
Raytheon Space and Airborne Systems (SAS) builds radars and other sensors for aircraft, spacecraft and ships. The business also provides communications and electronic warfare solutions and performs research in areas ranging from linguistics to quantum computing. SAS is headquartered in McKinney, Texas USA. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
Raytheon is headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts. Follow us on Twitter.
Secret - Current
Type Of Job
CA - El Segundo
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon is a technology company, which specializes in defense and other government markets.