Arthur J Gallagher
At Gallagher Bassett Services, Inc. (GB) we are constantly seeking skilled professionals who are up for a challenge and take exceptional performance to heart. The professionals we hire help us maintain our reputation as one of the most progressive property/casualty third party claims service organizations in our industry and throughout the world. Gallagher Bassett provides services to Fortune 1000 companies throughout 100 offices worldwide. For the past several years GB has ranked among the largest TPA's by Business Insurance Magazine and was also a recipient of the Business Insurance Readers' Choice award for "Best Third Party Claims Administrator." If you're looking for a professional career with an industry leader then you have come to the right place. Wherever your interests lie, we're sure you will agree on one thing: our continued prosperity hinges on our greatest resource --- our people.
Seasoned individual contributor, with a broad and deep technical understanding of a specific functional area (e.g., architecture, development, or QA). Assists in designing, developing, implementing, and/or maintaining highly complex applications. Provides technical leadership on assigned project(s). Incumbent focuses on issues specific to their area of expertise and likely has comprehensive knowledge of other functional areas. May provide training and guidance to other staff. Similar experience to a Project Manager, but does not manage staff.
We are looking for a Sr. Mulesoft Developer who will take on a key role on our project team. The ideal candidate must have knowledge in all stages of software development. The candidate will be working alongside and collaborating with architects in the solution design.
* Ensures proper documentation of code and design
* Has a solid understanding of the Enterprise Application Integration technologies and message-oriented middleware
* Bachelor's degree and 5+ years related experience required
* 7+ years of full stack development experience using a Microsoft technology stack (.Net, C#, WCF, SQL Server, Entity Framework)
* Working experience of multi-tier application development and has expertise developing applications for both client and server side using .Net framework
* Experience building Azure applications using .NET Core and MVC
* Good understanding of Object Oriented Programming, Architectural & Design patterns
* Relational database experience, T-SQL, stored procedures
* Proven ability to translate complex functional design to technical design and manage development through deployment
* Experience building software supporting a combination of SOA, rules driven complex event processing, business process orchestration, and micro services
* Experience working with Agile methodologies a plus
* Bachelor's in Computer Science degree or equivalent
* Must be independent and self-motivated, with strong analytic skills and creative thinking
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
U.S. Eligibility Requirements:
* Interested candidates must submit an application and resume/CV online to be considered
* Must be 18 years of age or older
* Must be willing to submit to a background investigation; any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation
* Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States. For U.S. employment opportunities, Gallagher hires U.S. citizens, permanent residents, asylees, refugees, and temporary residents. Temporary residence does not include those with non-immigrant work authorization (F, J, H or L visas), such as students in practical training status. Exceptions to these requirements will be determined based on shortage of qualified candidates with a particular skill. Gallagher will require proof of work authorization
* Must be willing to execute Gallagher's Employee Agreement or Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure Agreement, which require, among other things, post-employment obligations relating to non-solicitation, confidentiality and non-disclosure
Gallagher offers competitive salaries and benefits, including: medical/dental/vision plans, life and accident insurance, 401(K), employee stock purchase plan, educational expense reimbursement, employee assistance program, flexible work hours (availability varies by office and job function) training programs, matching gift program, and more.
Gallagher believes that all persons are entitled to equal employment opportunity and does not discriminate against nor favor any applicant because of race, color, religion, sex, age, veteran status, disability, national origin, or any other legally protected status. Equal employment opportunity will be extended in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship, including, but not limited to, recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, demotion, compensation, benefits, layoff, and termination. In addition, Gallagher will make reasonable accommodations to known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified applicant with a disability, unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business.
About Arthur J Gallagher
Arthur J. Gallagher helps clients address risk, protect their assets and recover from losses.