Job ID: JR-1033155 Description:
As the healthcare industry continues to rapidly transform, our Health Tech team conceives, develops and delivers impactful technology solutions to support access to quality, affordable healthcare for our members. We are driven by our collective company purpose: To do everything in our power to stand with our members in sickness and in health®. Our Health Tech team unleashes the power of this purpose through technology. We come to work every day to make a difference, and we deliver the highest quality and best solutions to our members.
This position is responsible for creating and executing a portfolio prioritization approach in alignment with corporate and HealthTech strategy; manage the relationships with key HealthTech and Business leaders as related to the portfolio prioritization and reporting processes; leading a team focused on delivering capacity planning, performance data, and HealthTech operational capability; influencing IT Finance budgeting processes; providing guidance, standardized templates and artifacts to support IT portfolio strategy development.
* Holistically evaluate strategies across IT portfolios to identify potential conflicts/synergies.
* Supply strategy & planning management to reconcile all strategies across IT segments, and business service areas into overarching IT strategy.
* Liaise with strategic partners to assess themes and goals and their implications for IT strategies.
* Create and execute portfolio management policies and processes.
* Report portfolio financial metrics, project delivery status, resource capacity, and demand management.
* Manage Clarity data schemas and technical/business architecture.
* Support Portfolio Delivery Leads to drive successful execution.
Required Job Qualifications:
* Bachelors Degree in Accounting, Business, Economics or Finance, and at least 5 years portfolio, SDLC program, project management, or related work experience; OR 9 years portfolio, SDLC program, project management or related work experience.
* 3 years of management or leadership experience.
* Ability to influence and navigate organizational politics successfully.
* Strategic vision and though leadership.
* Time management / prioritization.
* Written and oral communications.
* Customer relationship management.
* Business acumen and business case development.
* Application domain knowledge and knowledge of required technologies (including third party solutions) and Negotiation.
* Microsoft Suite, including Excel, PPT, Word, and Project.
* Teamwork and collaboration.
Preferred Job Qualifications:
* Bachelors Degree in Accounting, Business, Economics or Finance.
* MBA, Masters in Accounting, or MIS preferred.
* Understanding of future technologies.
* Adaptability/ability to manage change.
* Experience with resource management.
* Experience with Clarity.
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants. We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Requirements: Expertise Project Management, Information Technology Job Type Full-Time Regular Location IL - Chicago