Job ID: RD-1033963 Description:
As the health care industry continues to rapidly transform, our IT team conceives, develops and delivers impactful technology solutions to support access to quality, affordable health care for our members. We are driven by our collective company purpose: To do everything in our power to stand with our members in sickness and in health®. Our IT team unleashes the power of this purpose through technology. We come to work every day to make a difference, and we deliver the highest quality and best solutions to our members.
Job Purpose: This position is responsible for managing an internal team of internal analysts and consultants who track, calibrate and report on information technology-related risks, interact with the Enterprise Risk Management team, facilitate the process for creating, updating and communicating information technology and information security policies and procedures and implement security awareness activities. All of these activities must take into account, new and emerging laws, regulations, and industry recognized frameworks, while also accounting for best practices and emerging threats and technologies. The team participates on corporate projects as advisors in the area of IT-related governance, risk and compliance.
Required Job Qualifications:
* Bachelor's Degree and 5 years in Information Technology / Information Security.
* 3 years in Management and/or Leadership.
* Customer relationship management.
* Ability to scope projects and track their progress.
* Awareness of emerging technologies, industry trends and regulatory updates and how they contribute to IT risk.
* Ability to assess risk from both a qualitative and quantitative standpoint and identify the options for mitigating risk.
* Knowledge of information technology concepts and information security domains.
* Understanding of business strategic needs and IT capabilities.
* Excellent written and oral communication skills that take into account the audience.
* Problem solving / analytical skills, tools and techniques.
* Familiarity with security standards, regulations and frameworks, such as ISO, NIST and HITRUST.
* Ability to influence and educate at all levels of the organization. .
* Excellent leadership skills and interpersonal skills and the ability to motivate and coach team members, as well as help them navigate and understand organizational change.
* Ability to analyze issues and design and implement workable solutions.
* Participate in and contribute to strategic discussions.
Preferred Job Qualifications:
* Master's degree
* Applicable IT- and / or security-related certifications
* Participation in industry-related organizations.
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants. We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Requirements: Expertise Information Technology Job Type Full-Time Regular Location TX - Richardson, IL - Chicago