Peet's Coffee & Tea
Reporting to the Sr Dir of IT Business Systems, the Sr. Manager of Human Resources Systems and Operations proactively oversees HR technology systems and leads the planning and execution of projects aligned with HR Strategy. This role is responsible for the development of HR analytics in support of HR programs and for ensuring the integrity of all HR systems data. The Sr. Manager of Human Resource Systems and Operations is responsible for leading and inspiring their team members and fostering a collaborative and results driven environment. This is a full-time exempt position.
* Oversee day-to-day operation and strategic direction of a suite of HR systems to support HR program deliverables, including HRIS, LMS, and ATS.
* Proactively provide continuous needs analysis and business recommendations to drive needed change in support of HR strategy and scalability goals/needs within HR.
* Optimize the use of technology and develop tools to minimize transactional HR activity.
* Manage the implementation of and changes to HR systems.
* Manage development, enhancement, upgrades, and maintenance of HR systems.
* Deliver comprehensive communications internally and externally pertaining to changes in HR systems.
* Manage complex reporting, metrics and analysis of statistical data.
* Collaborates with internal partners in HR, IT and Finance on HR systems related projects.
* Ensure the effective synchronization of HR systems interface with other internal systems, such as payroll, time and attendance records, etc.
* Manage and maintain HR processes in accordance with regulatory standards. Govern HR data, and conduct regular auditing of HR data to ensure data accuracy and integrity.
* Establish and oversee the coordination of end-user training on HR systems for HR team members.
* Manage vendor relationships and performance. Lead RFP process and oversee vendor implementations.
* Troubleshoot technical and data issues when escalated.
* Engage, manage, develop and provide consistent performance feedback to team members.
* 5-7 years of directly related experience working with HR tools and technology, operations and HR analytics and processes.
* ICIMS Program Experience Preferred
* Technical, comprehensive understanding of various HR system products. Experience with Ultimate Software, Oracle Cloud Learn, Recruiting programs a plus.
* Solid understanding of HR, Payroll, and Finance business processes and their interdependencies.
* Project management skills; demonstrated ability to lead and manage HR process and/or technology projects.
* Clear understanding of how HR systems fit into short - and long-term strategic objectives.
* Demonstrated ability to identify, design, implement and maintain changes in HR systems.
* Demonstrated ability to lead and inspire in a team environment as well as work independently.
* The ability to work well with various groups and individuals across the organization.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills. Ability to articulate complex issues succinctly.
* BA/BS degree or equivalent experience.
About Peet's Coffee & Tea
Headquartered in the San Francisco Bay Area, Peet’s Coffee & Tea is dedicated to sourcing high-quality beans, hand-roasting them in small batches and delivering them fresh daily to coffee lovers throughout the United States and around the world.
Peet's Coffee & Tea