It's exciting to work for a company that makes the world measurably better.
We're committed to bringing safety, quality, and customer focus to the business of advanced ceramics manufacturing.
* Sr IT Project Manager, Engineering and Quality Systems
Roles & Responsibilities:
* · Plan, organize, lead and monitor the activities of the project team
* Develops detailed work plans, schedules, project estimates, resource plans, and status reports Provide project risk analysis and mitigation planning
* Maintain overall control of the schedule, budget and scope
* Ensure that project plans and work products are based on approved and agreed upon requirements
* Prepare and manage deliverables (Project Plan, Risk Plan, Communication Plan, etc.) - use deliverables to manage the project
* Escalate issues and submit recommendations to resolve them
* Act as a trusted advisor and maintain regular contact with the steering committee, providing status of project progress and advice with respect to best practices
* Perform weekly status calls
* Track the status of deliverables and any decisions made regarding Project Change Requests and outstanding issues
* Update appropriate documentation and project plan to reflect changes in requirements and commitments
* Approve Time and Project Approvals for consultants
* Responsible for timely update of project expenses
* Champion and adhere to the Best Practice Process
CoorsTek strives to give all qualified applicants equal opportunity and to make selection decisions on job related factors. Do not provide any information on the application which will indicate your race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
If you like working for a company that makes a real difference in the world, you'll enjoy your career with us!
CoorsTek develops and manufactures technical ceramics for semiconductor, oil and gas, electronics, energy, medical, machinery, and armor and defense markets.