Sr. Global Cloud Program Manager - Microsoft
If you would like to play an important role in growing Ingram Micro Cloud while embracing opportunities for your career growth then this job is for you!
Would you like to be part of our team because you are a strategic problem solver and you are excited to lead Sales Operations for the largest vendor portfolio in our Cloud Business?
We are welcoming onboard a Sr. Global Cloud Program Manager who will support our Microsoft business and oversee the Global sales operations of this broad portfolio. The ideal candidate will have experience working with Microsoft with program/project management skills and a passion for Sales Ops.
What is expected from the Sr. Global Cloud Program Manager for Microsoft
* Global ownership of Microsoft Operations and the strategy for implementing new programs and processes. Lead the transition to Microsoft "Modern Commerce platform" for Ingram Micro
* Be the key interface with Microsoft Operations regional and global teams to ensure effective support and escalate/resolve issues when necessary
* Produce, maintain and communicate the roadmap for key Microsoft developments and changes to sales systems, programs and incentives
* Determine the appropriate path for Microsoft projects and work with internal and Microsoft teams to ensure excellence in delivery. Take responsibility for defining and delivering project results
* Ensure clear communication of status, risks, and changes to project milestones to a large population including senior business leaders within our global footprint
* Deliver the appropriate training for support teams, sales and operations relating to new Microsoft programs, systems and processes. Ensure no disruption to Sales during change implementation
* Be the Global owner/admin for Microsoft Partner Center and drive the implementation of new developments relating to Partner Center globally
* Attend and participate in Microsoft workshops and conferences related to Sales operations. Ensure communication of changes with maximum lead time for new developments
* Manage cross-functional Microsoft activities across multi-level groups within the organization, including engineering, product management, marketing, finance, sales and operations
What you must bring to the table:
* Self-starter, ability to deal with ambiguity and continuously drive results!
* Bachelor's degree in Business or related field
* Minimum of 8 years of experience in Operations and program/project management
* Must possess the ability to think strategically, examine and re-engineer operations and procedures, formulate policy and develop and implement new strategies and procedures
* Previous experience working with Cloud Computing and Microsoft technology is a plus
* Previous experience working with Microsoft Partner Center portal is a plus
* Strong interpersonal skills including the ability to work well with others and foster a cooperative work environment
* Project management skills including the ability to prioritize assignments and make sound business decisions quickly
* Program planning and implementation skills; including strong organization skills and conflict resolution
* Ability to work independently and deliver thorough comprehensive and quality results
* Advanced knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Visio required
* Solid knowledge of technology products and distribution channels
* Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.