We believe the evolution that began with arcade communities a quarter at a time, growing to the live streams and esports of today, will continue to a future where everyone is a gamer and every gamer can create, compete, collaborate and connect with others at massive scales. If you share our belief that games will produce some of the future's most influential voices in media and art, come join us. At Amazon's Amazon Games, Orange County, you'll have the power of Amazon Web Services' cloud, Twitch, Amazon Lumberyard, and our digital and physical media publishing infrastructure available as raw material to forge a future filled with amazing experiences for players, streamers and creators.
New World is a sandbox MMO set on a supernatural continent during the 17th Century. In New World, players take on the role of settlers, crafting gear they need to survive in a lawless and haunted land of opportunity. As they gain in strength and coordination, players battle to explore, claim and conquer a savage wilderness, and the hordes of other players seeking to do the same.
* Design, develop and maintain a highly distributed, scalable multiplayer environment using high quality C++ code
* Leverage AWS-based solutions that will solve the needs of the game development, publishing, customer service, and live operations teams
* Monitor, measure, and improve system stability and developer iteration time
* Proactively identify and solve problems that affect the development team
* Be a champion for players and developers: Insist on the highest standards, drive to operational excellence, help create functional and engaging customer-centric features.
Amazon is a company operating a marketplace for consumers, sellers, and content creators.