Job Description Our client, a global telecom company, provides data solutions for niche industries is looking for a Contractor-Senior Embedded Software Engineer to support software activities involving Communications Systems within an Agile/Scrum Dev Environment. You will design, test, develop and maintain software for Communication Networks, Devices and related-peripherals. This involves Firmware and Desktop Applications for Testing and Production Support activity.
1. Master's or Bachelor's in Electronic/Electrical Engineering, Software Engineering, Embedded Systems, Computer Science or equivilent.
2. 5+ years of Embedded Software Development experience in a Commercial Environment
3. Agile/Scrum Team Development Experience.
4. A proven track record of development of quality Software Solutions using C++/C and Linux
5. Experience with Smart Pointers and other C++ Development concepts, Object-Oriented-Programming
6. Working knowledge of Data Structures
8. Wireless Communication Systems experience
WE ARE UNABLE TO SPONSOR, LOCAL CANDIDATES TO SEATTLE-AREA ONLY PLEASE UNLESS IMMINENT PLANS TO RELOCATE HERE, THIS IS A 1 1/2 YEAR LONG PROJECT WITH BUDGET FOR THE ENTIRE 2020. WORK IS ONSITE, IN SOUTH SEATTLE. PLEASE APPLY NOW!
Let your dream job find you.
Sign up to start matching with top companies. It’s fast and free.