Appirio, a Wipro Company helps customers create next-generation Worker and Customer Experiences using the latest cloud technologies. Our free-thinking consultants deliver unmatched customer value by creating actionable strategies, delivering results quickly, and helping organizations adapt to a new experience-driven era. We do this by harnessing the power of one of the world's largest crowdsourcing communities and thousands of pre-built solution accelerators. Appirio is a trusted partner to some of the world's largest brands, including YP, Cardinal Health, Coca-Cola, eBay, Facebook, Home Depot, Sony PlayStation, Moen, and IBM.
Brief Summary of Role
Thrive Engineers form the technical foundation of our thrive teams. They are primarily responsible for completing tasks that require development skills, such as troubleshooting, enhancement development, and escalated issues related to code. Our openings provide an excellent opportunity for those looking to get into the cloud computing space to participate on one of our many innovative cloud adoption projects at high-profile clients.
Senior Thrive Engineers will need to understand the architecture of the client-specific applications we support, as well as strong working knowledge of the underlying cloud platform. We expect Senior Thrive Engineers to provide creative contribution to improving our clients' cloud environments as well as our own internal methods and assets. Senior Thrive Engineers will also assist in mentoring and providing support for other members of the Thrive Engineering team.
* Troubleshooting and enhancing existing logic in SFDC
* Completion of code-dependent actions and change requests with a high degree of efficiency and quality
* Interaction with application development teams and customer-facing specialists
Education and Required Experience:
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or similar; or equivalent combination of education and experience
* 3+ years' professional experience with supporting or developing applications on the Salesforce platform.
* 1+ year experience in a sustained engineering team or an escalated support tier for an application or managed service
* Salesforce Administrator, App Builder, or Platform Developer I Certification required
* Successful track record of relevant customer focused work experience such as operations engineer, technical customer support, professional services or application development
* Thrives in self-directed learning environment
* A highly committed individual with a background in a problem solving, operations environment
* Passion for working with people and systems, and a strong interest in helping Appirio customers succeed
* Ability to provide assistance for more junior team members
* Discipline, integrity, attention to detail and problem solving skills
* Strong written and verbal communication skills with an ability to summarize the work done in an articulate fashion via email or case notes
* The position will require 100% onsite presence in our Indianapolis office
* Not eligible for Visa sponsorship
We are an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.