Principal Developer Advocate will drive adoption and community engagement for our Migration and Modernization programs and tools. In this role, you'll combine your unbridled passion and enthusiasm for developers with your unmatched creativity to generate grass-roots attention and support for modernization among developers, technologists, and key industry opinion makers.
You would exhibit the advocacy and content generation and delivery skills of a traditional evangelist with the organizational and delivery skills of a program leader. The role provides a good balance between working with the Amazon teams internally to shape the share the modernization programs and tools, and talking to customers and industry influencers to help drive adoption of our Microsoft Windows focused migration programs. Ideally, you're someone who can build processes and content for migrations, but has an unmet need to seed developer communities and programs around a technology you heartily believe in. You have immediate credibility with technologists, but are equally at home working with decision makers at large enterprises. You love to share your passion with others and exhibit good judgment in selecting strategic opportunities to do so. You don't just want to be part of an industry movement, you want to be out front leading it. If this sounds like you, this is your dream job.
Your responsibilities will include:
* Help to shape and deliver on our strategy for how to drive adoption of our Microsoft Migration programs.
* Delivering compelling presentations, product demos, sample solutions, technical blogs, and discussions to drive adoption of AWS's Microsoft migration programs.
* Creating tech talks, live streams, white papers and tutorials about emerging technologies and industry developments for migrations.
* Gaining industry recognition and credibility as a regular attendee, panelist and keynote speaker at technology conferences, trade shows and press events
* Maintaining a strong and credible presence in social media channels relevant to developers
* Scaling, extending and driving global expansion of existing community focused programs, for example: Hackathons, Communities etc.
* Collaborating with internal teams to help define the migration road map, market positioning, and program initiatives
* Maintaining a strong and credible presence in social media channels relevant to migrations
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age.
Amazon is an electronic commerce and cloud computing company.