To be successful in this role, you must have knowledge of CI/CD concepts and be comfortable with participating in all aspects of the builds, branching, merging, automation, and devops; including maintaining existing and future tool sets. Primary contact for the tool set owned by the group. Continually maintain and improve automation and tools. Develop hooks/workflow between various tools/moving parts. Create fully automated CI /CD processes for multiple products. Experience with Project Management, Software Development Lifecycle and Agile Development practices preferred. Experience in hybrid environment with a mix of on-prem and cloud infrastructure. Partner with internal/external users in development, operations, QA, and documentation. Write scripts for customizing the tool set, build, deployment, maintenance and related tasks.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent work experience
* Six or more years of experience in application development
* 3-6 years' experience in automation, tooling, CI/CD/builds
* Strong Shell/Perl/Python skills
* Windows Server, IIS, .NET
* Jenkins, Ansible, Docker, Chef
* Previous experience with mysql or similar databases
* Expertise with Linux (RedHat/CentOS preferred)
* Prior exposure with source code control systems, branching, merging, releases, etc.
* Expertise in Perforce/GIT/Stash
* Proven experience with CI/CD tools such as Jenkins, Artifactory, Jira, Confluence, or Bugzilla
* Background with automation/configuration management using Chef, Salt, Puppet, Docker or equivalent
* Must be results-oriented and able to manage conflicting priorities with tight deadlines
* Ability to deliver high quality work and keep the work documented (both in-line and separately)
* Good interpersonal skills; capable of collaborating and brainstorming with technical staff