Job ID: DG-1031144 Description:
As the healthcare industry continues to rapidly transform, our IT team conceives, develops and delivers impactful technology solutions to support access to quality, affordable healthcare for our members. We are driven by our collective company purpose: To do everything in our power to stand with our members in sickness and in health®. Our IT team unleashes the power of this purpose through technology. We come to work every day to make a difference, and we deliver the highest quality and best solutions to our members.
This position is responsible for developing and implementing enterprise information security architectures and solutions to address the current and emerging security objectives for the organization; serving as a cybersecurity subject matter expert in a range of full spectrum cyber defense capabilities & tools ranging from Network & Perimeter Security, Application and API Security & development, Data Protection & Database Security, Platform Security (server & end-point operating systems), Cloud Security, Enterprise Identity & Access Management, Enterprise Collaboration and Messaging, Privileged Access Management, DevSecOps, Orchestration & Automation, SIEM Architecture & Design, Security Data Analytics.
The role is to help the organization by:
* Leading the development, design, implementation and, operationalization of work world-class enterprise security solutions by leveraging industry & leading practices/frameworks,
* Research, design and develop new methodologies & technologies, architectures, supporting patterns and security products to support cyber initiatives for the organization, its stakeholders and its customers;
* Contribute towards development and maintenance of Cyber Strategy & Architecture,
* Monitor the developing & shifting cyber landscape of risks, attack vectors & vulnerabilities and provide pro-active business & cyber defense solutions,
* Effectively collaborate with Cyber & Enterprise Architects, functional area solution architects and information security specialists to ensure robust security solutions are deployed effectively throughout all Information systems operating platforms;
* Develop capability and product enhancement roadmaps and continue to improve the robustness & effectiveness of deployed cyber defense capabilities & toolsets.
* Identify and mitigate/remediate identified risks to sustain a healthy cyber posture;
* Support effective implementation of regulatory requirements, compliance obligations, Industry & Internal policies & standards
Required Job Qualifications:
* Bachelor's Degree and 10 years of combined IT and security architecture development and implementation work experience with a broad exposure to infrastructure/network and Cyber / Information Security frameworks/capabilities/ Methodologies / Tools.
Requires expert knowledge of security principles, issues, techniques and implications across Information Systems protection/defense strategies, tactics, techniques, and procedures.
* Experience working in process driven structured environments, process optimization activities etc.
* Influences the strategy to address internal or external business and regulatory issues.
* Understanding of secure systems development lifecycle to lead multifunctional projects or initiatives.
* Identifies and solves the most complex problems that impact the management and direction of HCSC's business.
* Excellent and demonstrable written and verbal communication skills. Must be able to effectively present technical concepts to a non-technical audience.
Preferred Job Qualifications:
* Bachelor*s OR Master*s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related fields. Or equivalent work experience.
* CISSP certification desired but not required.
* Recognized as a thought leader in Cyber who initiates, promotes, helps standardize and acceptance on leading cyber practices. Preference for individuals that contributed to industry leading practices - Publications, Conference Speakers, Information Security community contributions & engagements.
* Expert Level understanding of leading-edge Enterprise Identity & Access Management Capabilities.
* Expert level and demonstrable level of understanding of Enterprise Privileged Access Management Capabilities and toolsets.
* Proven experience in Architecture, Design, Implementation, and operationalization of Enterprise Privileged Access Management tools (CyberArk, Beyond Trust…)
* Develop product and capability enhancement roadmaps.
* Demonstrable experience in working with stakeholders to successfully roll out enterprise privileged access management capabilities.
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants. We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Requirements: Expertise Information Technology Job Type Full-Time Regular Location TX - Richardson, IL - Chicago