Imagine being a part of an agile team where your ideas have the potential to reach millions. Picture working on cutting-edge consumer-facing products, where every single team member is a critical voice in the decision-making process. Envision being able to leverage the resources of a Fortune-500 company within the atmosphere of a start-up. Welcome to Amazon Music, where ideas are born and come to life as Amazon Music Unlimited, Prime Music, and so much more.
Our team is focused on building a personalized, curated, and seamless music experience. We want to help our customers discover up-and-coming artists, while also having access to their favorite established musicians. We build systems that are distributed on a large scale, spanning our music apps, web player, and voice-forward audio engagement on mobile and Amazon Echo devices, powered by Alexa to support our customer base. Amazon Music offerings are available in countries around the world, and our applications support our mission of delivering music to customers in new and exciting ways that enhance their day-to-day lives.
We are seeking an experienced Senior Program Manager to join our Beta Program Management team. In this role you will provide leadership and direction for all program components, to help bring Amazon Music's Alexa voice and visual experiences to life. You will be an advocate for Amazon Music customer experiences, and support the delivery of high quality products under aggressive timelines.
As a Senior Beta Program Manager you will work closely with Technical Program Management, Product Management, Engineering, QA, User Research and International Business teams for upcoming Product betas. In addition to this, you will be in direct communication with beta participants to troubleshoot issues, resolve problems, provide feedback, and keep customer insights flowing. You will bridge customer feedback and product development, and strategically plan Beta Program improvements. In this role, you will educate teams about Beta best practices and develop mechanisms to ensure our beta customers have the best test experience possible.
This position demands an ability to prioritize and multitask. The ideal candidate will have experience with program management and software testing and be excited to influence the customer experience of new products. They will also have great people skills, experience working with others around the globe and be willing and able to 'roll their sleeves up' and dig into problems when needed. In additional to this, they will have an ability to analyze customer feedback, and an aptitude for learning and understanding new technology.
* Refine existing beta program processes in order to more efficiently scale beta team resources
* Plan beta program improvements to increase efficiency, program engagement, and quality of customer insights
* Design and run beta programs across Amazon Music
* Recruit, onboard and manage beta participants internationally
* Deliver key customer and product insights to stakeholders in a timely and effective manner
* Cross-train and learn best practices for beta program development
* Collaborate with other programs such as UX Research, Customer Service and Market Research to establish research and customer insight best practices
* Maintain program documentation and both customer and stakeholder resources
* Define and analyze beta participant metrics and feedback to generate and communicate meaningful reports, program status, and recommendations
* Identify participation requirements for the beta program and develop beta eligibility surveys for each product
* Excellent communication skills and experience working with technical teams and management to collect requirements, evaluate alternatives and develop processes and tools as needed to support the organization
Come innovate with the Amazon Music team!
Amazon is an electronic commerce and cloud computing company.