Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Senior Associate, UA/UX Designer to join our Global Information Technology organization.
* Establish relationships with key technical and non-technical decision makers to help drive long-term cloud adoption to resolve business problems and develop impactful solutions
* Lead the team to produce compelling and workable solutions, including working directly with potential customers where needed and act as the technical design specialist creating and / or approving solutions designs requested by the sales team
* Drive and deliver strategy through leading technology decisions and proving expertise solutions and offerings
* Quantify the needs of the business to achieve value outcomes, champions required methodology, captures/reuses IP and shares recommended practices
* Create up to date overview of customer needs/ opportunities and overall planning
* Support gathering of customer requirements and needs (regarding Cloud Services)
* Minimum of three years' experience working closely with Business Analysts on requirements/User Stories, while fine tuning the wireframe or interactive prototype until a final approved UI/UX design product is reached and approved by stakeholders
* Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university or equivalent work experience
* Facilitate the creation of mockups, wireframes, and interactive prototypes that clearly illustrate how a product functions and what it looks like
* Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with business analysts and project managers and adhere and promote company branding policies through style guides and best design practices
* Advanced knowledge of all design tools and software and stays on top of new technologies, integrating those which will be most beneficial
* Supply the markup (HTML/CSS) to development teams, when needed, based on the approved UI/UX design
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.