Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Senior Associate, Digital Business Transformation, to join our Advisory organization.
* Lead and/or participate in the technology review process by working productively with various review teams, business leadership, project managers and project team members to help efficiently and effectively complete reviews.
* Lead and/or participate in periodic compliance activities to help ensure technology project teams comply with Firm requirements.
* Lead and/or participate the development and implementation of new technology governance and review methodologies and protocols as new services or initiatives are implemented by the Firm.
* Collaborate, design, develop, evaluate, and recommend various risk management guidelines suggesting changes as needed and coordinating implementation.
* Contribute to the continued improvement of Risk Management processes, materials, tools, etc.
* Lead and/or participate in various Risk Management projects and initiatives.
* Minimum of six years of related work experience in IT Policy, Governance and Compliance Management; Information Security
* Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university. Relevant IT or Risk Management certification (e.g., CRISC, CISSP, CISM, CISA, CIPP, CGEIT, CRMA, CIA)
* Progressive experience leading multi-disciplinary teams and managing projects
* Excellent interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to gain the confidence and respect of various levels.
* Excellent organizational, analytical and critical thinking skills. Hands-on, independent and accountable management style. Capable of managing multiple concurrent tasks and projects
* Ability to travel
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.