We currently have an opening for a Senior Application Administrator based out of our Glendale, California Corporate Headquarters. The Senior Application Administrator engages directly with Information Technology and Business stakeholders to ensure the on-time and successful delivery of application services to the organization and development team as defined by the Information Technology Department's Service Level Agreement.
This individual must function in a fast-paced environment, be adaptable to the many changing processes and technology related to the various application environments. The candidate is responsible for maintaining reliable and accurate functions across a diverse application portfolio. The candidate will partner with the development team to deploy changes to the various non-production and production environments, as well as ensuring that Change Requests meet the stated guidelines and requirements as defined by the company's policy and procedures for Change Management.
Application Support Functions:
* Provide support for Company's line of business applications within a Microsoft Windows environment. Including, but not limited to, JD Edwards, Time and Attendance, ERP systems and related apps, SharePoint and Mobile Applications and Various cloud hosted applications.
* Partner with business stakeholders to ensure the on-time and successful delivery of business/applications services.
* Provide intermediate-advanced level support of multi-user applications including installation, configuration, maintenance, and support of these systems.
* Process payroll file imports and troubleshoot various import issues/errors.
* Assist Data Warehouse Team in procuring the data needed for related cubes and reports.
* Run ad-hoc reports and queries as reporting needs arise and analyze data for accuracy/consistency.
* Assist in the QA process for various systems and applications.
* Manage the change and processes with respect to proposed or currently installed applications and assist user testing across Company's production, test, and development environments.
* Monitor error logs, system usage, usage trends, identify and report issues to the client and correct anomalies when discovered.
* Monitor automated processes for specified systems and take appropriate action to resolve any issues.
* Investigate and analyze information to draw conclusions as well as make recommendations for possible process improvement.
* Keep track of open Service Desk tickets pertaining to the specific systems and follow through until the ticket is resolved, whether or not issue can be resolved by self or by other technical teams.
* Provide responsive technical assistance and document configuration / support processes.
* Partner with IT technical support members to resolve application and server related issues.
* Partner with other IT members to produce the proper documentation and testing needed for the monthly/yearly audits.
* Create / Maintain application documentation that is user friendly, detailed and precise.
Application Deployment Functions:
* Deploy Microsoft .NET based applications to several IIS server farms across multiple environments (Staging, Production, Disaster Recovery and Training).
* Maintain consistency across all environments.
* Deliver activities with a high attention to detail and adhere to aggressive timelines in a dynamic environment, thus ensuring on-time and effective delivery of high-quality releases.
* Partner with the development team to ensure software releases are properly packaged, documented and ready for production deployment.
* Lead other initiatives to improve overall release quality, deployment and scalability.
* Implement the appropriate software release tools and processes to ensure accurate and repeatable releases.
* Work with cross-functional teams and stakeholders in other functional areas to support changes of varying size, complexity, and duration.
* Perform standard planned and ad-hoc emergency deployments
* Provide release coordination and communication leading up to, during and after deployment.
* Support various network, server, security and compliance projects where they intersect with the environment/s.
* Provide technical guidance, mentorship, and coaching to less senior team members
* Participate in special projects as required.
* Adhere to company's change management and IT security policies.
* Perform additional duties as assigned.