Senior Full Stack Application Developer
The Senior Full Stack Application Developer's primary responsibilities are to analyze, design, implement and test customized software applications. The Developer should have essential knowledge of software development and design, is a quick learner and should have passion to refine him/herself by adopting new development skills. The Developer should be flexible and willing to learn new programming skills and should be able to migrate existing solutions from one development stack to another based on organization roadmap.
Self-motivated Full Stack App Developer to fill a combined role of both front end and back end development tasks. The tasks will include developing lightweight front end web sites to work in conjunction with backend API's and Web Services using MVC frameworks and custom written libraries.
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Designs, develops, and maintains complex applications
* Develops unit tests and provides code coverage to accurately test business logic and functionality
* Participates in developing specifications such as user stories and designs
* Solves or recommends solutions for complex issues and problems
* Assist in the development of logical and physical specifications
* Documents designs, issues, solutions, tips & tricks as needed
* Fosters a team approach to software development and delivery
* Stays current in new IT technologies to maintain a high level of subject matter expertise.
* Other duties as assigned
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or Computer Engineering
* Strong SQL skills
* API integration and/ development experience
* Experience working with CI/CD using Jenkins
* Experience working with GIT for version control and content deployment
* Practical knowledge of XML and Web Services (REST, SOAP)
* Some knowledge of UNIX shell skills
* Experience in Agile environments and methodologies
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disability Act or a similar law, and want a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to careers@Healthfirst.org or calling 212-519-1798 . In your email please include a description of the accommodation you are requesting and a description of the position for which you are applying. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a position within Healthfirst Management Services will be reviewed at the e-mail address and phone number supplied. Thank you for considering a career with Healthfirst Management Services.
EEO Law Poster and Supplement