Transforming the future of healthcare isn't something we take lightly. It takes teams of the best and the brightest, working together to make an impact.
As one of the largest healthcare technology companies in the U.S., we are a catalyst to accelerate the journey toward improved lives and healthier communities.Here at Change Healthcare, we're using our influence to drive positive changes across the industry, and we want motivated and passionate people like you to help us continue to bring new and innovative ideas to life.
If you're ready to embrace your passion and do what you love with a company that's committed to supporting your future, then you belong at Change Healthcare.
Pursue purpose. Champion innovation. Earn trust. Be agile. Include all.
Empower Your Future. Make a Difference.
The Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning (AI / ML) Software Engineer will be responsible for supporting Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and Data Science solutions for Change Healthcare, reporting to an AI Lead under the Office of the Chief Data Officer. We're looking for engineers with a passion for artificial intelligence to help drive a new generation of data and machine learning enabled services and products to impact healthcare. You will enjoy working with a highly talented and diverse team of data scientists and engineers specializing in deep learning, active learning, and classical machine learning, one of the richest data sets in US healthcare, nearly limitless cloud compute resources including Spark clusters and GPUs, and the ability to support a large pipeline of AI models directly into business impact. The ideal candidate will have a background in python, have experience working with large data sets, and have some experience in building and deploying data-driven solutions. You are focused on results, a self-starter, able to put the team-first, and have demonstrated success in using data science to develop and deploy solutions with a focus on impact.
* Experience rapidly deploying solutions to production on a DevOps-focused team
* BA/BS in Computer Science
* Fluency in Python. Python3 experience preferred
* Spark or Pyspark experience preferred
* Proficiency using Airflow and Docker/containerization.
* Ability to initiate and drive projects to completion with minimal guidance
* The ability to communicate the results of analyses in a clear and effective manner
* Preferred experience with tools such as H2O, SparkML, some TensorFlow experience
* Experience with large data sets and distributed computing (Spark)
* Experience in AWS or GCP using tools such as EMR, S3, EC2, Deep Learning AMI's, SageMaker
* Above average capabilities with cloud computing techniques or tools such as S3, EC2, EMR, SageMaker, ECS, Docker, Gitlab CI, Python packaging, command-line executions and shell scripting
* Knowledge of common data structures and ability to write efficient code in Python.
* Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, including the ability to describe the logic and implications of a complex model to all types of partners (product managers, engineers, designers, senior executives)
Join our team today where we are creating a better coordinated, increasingly collaborative, and more efficient healthcare system!
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Commitment
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.