We're a global company of thinkers, designers, and doers. Freeman partners with our clients to build a connection with their customers by creating brand experiences that are seamless, innovative, and immersive. From strategy, creative, and digital to logistics and event technology, our teams place the client at the center, helping them connect to people in meaningful and personal ways. What makes us unique is our collaborative culture, intuitive knowledge, global perspective, and personalized approach developed from our 90-year legacy as an industry leader. Freeman connects people to a universe of opportunities that create a spark, build understanding, and inspire action.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Assist in all phases of show production: pre-show planning, on-site setup and operation, and post-show management of recorded media.
* Interact with Delivery Manager as necessary to qualify and clarify capture needs.
* Assist in maintaining inventoried digital media equipment with both software and hardware upgrades as needed and approved.
* Assist in configuring and managing network setup on show site to ensure reliable communication between digital media equipment.
* Take proper action to ensure redundancy of media recorded on show site.
* Assist in the installation and configuration of digital media equipment on show site.
* Help manage and coordinate show-site labor.
* Attend pre-show calls and meetings with Show Services to ensure proper coordination of audio and video needs.
* Meet deadlines for live dates, close dates and testing dates.
* Interface with the Operations Manager to review specific technical problems and procedures, recommends and implements applicable training and support solutions.
* Review technical publications, articles, and abstracts to stay abreast of technical developments in the industry.
* Cross-train in the other departments of Freeman Event Technology including other Digital Services, Audio, and Video.
* Must have access to a professional editing suite.
* Edit recorded digital media as needed and deliver in a timely manner.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
* High School Diploma or equivalent is required. Bachelor's Degree in a related field is preferred.
* Basic networking skills are required
* Experience with Adobe CC (or similar) for editing digital media
* Experience recording digital media
* Computer hardware troubleshooting skills
* Excellent customer service skills
At Freeman, our commitment to diversity and inclusion is helping us to create not only a great place to work, but also an environment where our employees, our customers and our communities around the world can reach their goals and connect with each other. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.