Bank Of New York Mellon Corporation
* Assists in compliance efforts for the Company as they relate to cybersecurity regulatory and policy requirements.
* Analyzes existing and proposed cybersecurity legislation, regulatory announcements, and industry practices, to determine gaps and impact to the cybersecurity program.
* Manages Cyber Compliance repository of information. Coordinates with cybersecurity services to ensure compliance with legislation, regulatory announcements, industry practices, etc.
* Responds to regulatory and audit related inquiries on cybersecurity for the Company and provide evidence are needed.
* Attends regulatory and audit meetings and have the ability to contribute to discussions and determine relevant content as part of the audit scope.
* Conducts other cyber compliance duties as needed. Ability to manage to aggressive deadlines in time constrained situations and "think out of the box" to improve processes.
* Provides assistance in the coordination, research, and preparation of regulatory impact analysis from a cybersecurity perspective
* Prepares and assists in the preparation of material concerning the firm's position on regulatory requirements from a global perspective
* Specialist Information Security Analyst->> Maintains the effectiveness of enterprise-wide information security strategy including related programs, processes and initiatives. May allocate/coordinate work within a team/project.
* Assists in the development, implementation and enforcement of corporate-wide security policies, procedures and standards.
* Assists in consulting with the business and operational infrastructure personnel regarding new and existing technologies and appropriate security architectures, practices and procedures.
* Reviews and analyzes more complex data and information to provide insights, conclusions and actionable recommendations produces advanced reports, analyses, findings, etc.
* Works closely with IT infrastructure and software engineering applications development to ensure integrity of security procedures, systems, and policies.
* Contributes to the achievement of related teams' objectives.
* Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience required
* 6-8 years of experience in information security or related technology experience required, experience in the securities or financial services industry is a plus.
* Strong understanding of the application of industry best practices and relevant frameworks, such as NIST Cybersecurity Framework and ISO 27001/27002 required.
* Demonstrated problem solving and analytical ability, with strong oral and written communication skills required.
* Experience managing audit process for the Company as they relate to cybersecurity requirements.
* Auditing or compliance experience preferred; financial services experience a plus; project management experience a plus.
* Experience working with international Regulatory bodies, preferably Financial Industry regulators (e.g. FRB NY, OCC, NYS DFS, PRA, ECB, etc.)
* The following security certifications preferred, Certified Information System Auditor (CISA), Certified Risk Information Security Control (CRISC), Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Security Management (CISM) or, Certified in the Governance of Enterprise IT (CGEIT)
* Experience managing collaboration platforms like Confluence and SharePoint
* JD degree and/or legal experience a plus
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
Client Technology Solutions provides our business partners with client-focused, technology-based solutions. These enhance their ability to be successful through world-class software solutions and leading-edge infrastructure. Client Technology Solutions provides employees with the tools and resources to enhance their professional qualifications and careers.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Primary Location: United States-New Jersey-Jersey City
Internal Jobcode: 45126
Job: Information Technology
Organization: Information Security-HR11724
Requisition Number: 1904963
About Bank Of New York Mellon Corporation
The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation (also known as BNY Mellon) is an investment company that provides investment management, investment services, and wealth management.
Bank Of New York Mellon Corporation