Why Choose Cognizant?
It takes a lot to succeed in today's fast-paced market, and Cognizant Digital Business has become a proven leader in the industry. Cognizant love big ideas and even bigger ambitions. We stand out because we put human experiences at the core.
We help clients engage customers by envisioning and building innovative products and services. However, we do not stop there. We develop go-to-market strategies and invent entirely new business models, ensuring that every company we work with walks away with both inspiration and a plan. Everything we do at Cognizant we do with passion-for our clients, our communities, and our organization. We look for in our people the defining attribute.
* Expertise in Developing multi-tier enterprise Applications using Internet technologies
* Develop and deploy distributed computing Python,Spark applications using Open Source frameworks
* Requirement gathering and converting into Technical specification document
* Manage multiple responsibilities in an unstructured environment where you are empowered to make a difference. In that context, you will be expected to research and develop cutting-edge technologies to accomplish your goals
* Custom programs for data processing
* Creation of jobs for scheduling the batches
* Develop high volume transaction processing solutions
* Deploy DevOps techniques and practices like Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment, Test Automation, Build Automation and Test-Driven Development to enable the rapid delivery of working code-utilizing tools like Jenkins, Artifactory and Git.
* Bachelor's Degree in any IT related fields
Skills - 6-9 years of experience with:
* IT developing ETL/Datawarehousing solutions, 3+ years of experience in Python, Spark implementations.
* Python, Pyspark, Spark
* Should have good knowledge on SQLs
* AWS /Spark certifications preferred
* Lambda, CloudFormation/Terraform, SNS, S3, Shell Scripting, SQS, VPC, EMR, CloudWatch, API gateway, Docker, ECS/EKS, ELB, Rest API, Code Test/Deploy, CI/CD,Snowflake.
Cognizant will not sponsor H-1B or other U.S. work authorization for this role.
Cognizant *cannot* state a U.S. citizen/ GC preference/ restriction in any way. Such a restriction in legally indefensible, because it excludes those who hold other types of lawful work authorization that would not require Cognizant sponsorship (e.g., EADs) and could be viewed as discrimination based on nationality or country of origin.
Cognizant is a provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services.