Auto req ID: 1989
Title: Solutions Integration Lead
Job Function: Information Technology
Company: Harley-Davidson Financial Services
Full or Part-Time:Full Time
We are paving more roads to Harley-Davidson by developing exhilarating new products, creating broader access to our iconic brand, and building a stronger dealer network. We can't do it without the best and brightest. Step one of this strategic acceleration is adding talent who can blow the doors wide open with innovation and creativity while staying true to the Harley-Davidson brand and legacy. We are focused on the next 115 years. Are you in?
Harley-Davidson Financial Services (HDFS), a wholly-owned subsidiary of Harley-Davidson, Inc., offers a wide range of financial products and services to motorcycle enthusiasts and Harley-Davidson dealerships. Products available to consumers include financing on motorcycles, MotorClothes™, and parts and accessories; cycle insurance; and extended service plans for Harley-Davidson® motorcycles.
We need people who wake up every day with a passion for customers and who come to work with the creativity and drive to make amazing things happen. This isn't just any company. And yours isn't just any career. It's part of your story. Write it with us and make it legendary.
Located just outside of the heart of DFW, and in one of the fastest growing suburbs, the Plano, Texas office serves as one of the Company's two operations centers. It serves as the main hub for HDFS' Commercial Finance business, and also houses employees representing Rider Services, Underwriting, Risk, Enterprise Project Management, Accounting, Compliance, Human Resources, Global Information Services, Communications, and Legal. Join our team as a Solutions Integration Lead.
This position is responsible for performing integration design tasks as well as leading detailed design, configuration, and implementation of integrated solutions spanning functional areas. It will provide guidance for business and application groups to ensure business processes are enabled by H-D standard/supported technologies with the appropriate level of enterprise integration and sustainability. This position works with process and project team leadership to provide a cross-functional view, making sure processes and supporting solutions are fully integrated. It will provide support for designing complex and integrated solutions across business functions/technologies and project teams to provide process and systems integration. This position works across Global Information Systems (GIS) in accomplishing application development objectives.
* Development of integrated, detailed functional and technical designs and alignment of requirements with Harley-Davidson architectural standards
* Ensures solution design requirements are met such that business application systems are delivered per quality, cost, and time commitments
* Ensures that integrated solution designs comply and align to the architectural guiding principles and that they include proper application controls and meet security requirements.
* Works with project teams to ensure application systems/changes implemented per business user requirements, are architecturally sound and in alignment with achieving business target performance objectives
* Collaboratively works across Global Information Systems (GIS) and Harley-Davidson business units to provide solution design leadership on tactical and strategic application development initiatives
* Coaches and mentors others in the development of detailed functional and technical systems designs
* Present and explain designs to the design review board and actively participate in the design review processes; providing input, recommendations and guidance
* Bachelor's degree preferred (Computer Science, Mathematics, Business Administration, Information Systems or equivalent field). Master's degree preferred
* ITIL Service Design certification desired
* TOGAF certification a plus
* Typically requires a minimum of 8 years of related experience
* 8 years of active and successful leadership in the design and implementation of integrated solutions across multiple technologies
* 5 years of successful ERP and/or application development and systems design experience
* Requires strong communications and interpersonal skills to effectively provide and receive information relative to assigned projects
* Demonstrate proactive leadership in facilitating and influencing various business and technical subject matter experts to accomplish large and complex project assignments/solution deliveries
* Strong problem-solving skills to handle complex deliverables, changing priorities and tight schedules
* Experience with large scale project delivery
* Advanced design practices and methodologies
* Extensive experience with designing, configuring, and integrating solutions between cloud and on-premises environments.
* Strong experience with Master Data Management and Interfaces concepts
* Experience with Agile delivery model
At Harley-Davidson it is not just about the degree you have or what you know. You must also exhibit and demonstrate our valued behaviors in everything you do:
* Be accountable
* Model Integrity
* Value Individuality and Diversity
* Inspire Teamwork
* Encourage Creativity
We offer an inclusive compensation package for all full-time employees including, but not limited to, bonus programs, health insurance benefits, a 401k program, onsite fitness centers, employee discounts on products and accessories, and more. We believe that employees do their best work when they are free to be themselves. This means our dress code is relaxed, and all types of work styles are welcomed.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
Direct Reports: Yes
Travel Required: 10 - 25%
Visa Sponsorship: This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship
Relocation: This position is eligible for domestic relocation assistance (within posted country)