Solutions GTM Readiness Program Manager, Dell Synergies Team
VMware is the leader in cloud infrastructure, business mobility and virtualization software, and empowers customers with solutions in the software-defined data center to hybrid cloud computing and the mobile workspace. The Dell Technologies Synergy Acceleration Team's (DSAT) mission is to accelerate our customers' business outcomes by leveraging Dell Technologies scale and reach; resulting in VMware and Dell Technologies accretive growth.
Job Role and Responsibilities
Our Dell Technologies Synergy Acceleration Team (DSAT) needs a Solutions GTM- Program Readiness Manager to conceive, organize, implement and manage effective programmatic GTM sales initiatives aligned to a Solution Train. He or she should be highly motivated, organized, analytical and focused, and foster close working relationships with external (Dell Technologies) and internal (VMware) stakeholders.
The Solutions GTM Readiness Program Manager will be responsible for aligning with and supporting the GTM Project Plan for the DSAT Solution GTM and assigned Solution Train leaders. The GTM program / project plans will be highly focused on Business Integration elements, key enablement opportunities and activation plans.
The successful DSAT Solution Train program manager will meet/exceed the following:
* Align with the core objectives of the Solution Train, VMW DSAT Solution Train and GTM leader
* Develop a GTM Readiness project plan for NPI and any point GTM initiatives for the Solution Train in collaboration with the Solution Lead & Solutions GTM lead
* Coordinate/facilitate/track/manage/schedule all the sub-workstream actions/cadences in the Solution Train project plan
* Gather content to communicate and publish the meeting minutes / follow-up actions, provide inputs/outputs into any executive reporting cadence/s as needed
* Represent VMware as PM lead for the Solution Train related OLP meetings collaborate closely with the DT Solution (DTS) PM
* Brief Solution Train & Solution GTM Leader on any issues/delays that arise upstream or downstream related to the meeting milestone targets for GTM readiness
* Manage process for P&J updates;
* Primary contributor to P&J dashboard (with review from DSAT Leaders, Solution Leader and DTS BDM, etc.)
* Consolidate and report out updates to P&J monthly meetings with review from DSAT Leaders, Solution Leader and DTS BDM, etc.)
* Ensure continuity within the SLF gates and appropriate coordination of the RACI activities for GTM.
* Leverage PM tools used by DSAT & DTS Teams, including and not limited to; Smart Sheets, SharePoint, Team Sites and VMW BU tools.
* Ensure all dashboards reflect current state updates.
The successful candidate must thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and possess excellent relationship-building skills.
Additionally, the successful candidate must possess:
* 10+ years proven track record of experience in project/program management, NPI, GTM
* Proven project management skills
* Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills; ability to influence and work collaboratively across organizations
* Proven ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment while juggling priorities and tight deadlines.
* Ability to build relationships with cross-functional partners and stakeholders
* Bachelor's degree
* Experience with design software
* Strong understanding of the VMware and Channel market(s) preferred
* Direct program management experience within VMware and/or Channel Partners is a plus
* Project/ Program Management certification is a plus
Job Requirements and Working Conditions
* This position requires 20-30% domestic travel
* Location is Palo Alto, CA or Austin, Texas
VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. VMware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.