Transforming the future of healthcare isn't something we take lightly. It takes teams of the best and the brightest, working together to make an impact.
As one of the largest healthcare technology companies in the U.S., we are a catalyst to accelerate the journey toward improved lives and healthier communities.Here at Change Healthcare, we're using our influence to drive positive changes across the industry, and we want motivated and passionate people like you to help us continue to bring new and innovative ideas to life.
If you're ready to embrace your passion and do what you love with a company that's committed to supporting your future, then you belong at Change Healthcare.
Pursue purpose. Champion innovation. Earn trust. Be agile. Include all.
Empower Your Future. Make a Difference.
Digital Experience - Operations role will be responsible for designing, implementing and scaling all facets of customer services, spanning implementation, service delivery, support and account management. This will require collaborating across Change Healthcare and external business partner teams in design and delivery to achieve required performance. The position will require knowledge of CHC operations and an ability to lead across divergent incentives and priorities.
Design and implement all facets of digital experience solution operations to deliver and scale new market offerings, spanning customer implementation, support, partner delivery
Customer Delivery Operations 50%
Solution Operations 25%
Partnership Operations 25%
* Act as the project and relationship leader for partner companies with relevant Change Healthcare teams, defining and driving joint workplans, managing deliverables, identifying and resolving issues
* Work with all parties required to design, launch and scale new Change Healthcare Digital Experience offerings
* Define and manage operations budget to meet growth projections and existing operational commitments for Digital Experience
* Develop a scalable, repeatable process to onboard and integrate partner digital experience solutions into the CHC digital experience platform
* Work with customers to ensure high performance for solution implementation and value realization
* Regularly update senior leadership on operations performance and maintain key metrics to monitor and report performance
MINIMUM JOB Qualifications
* Minimum of 5 years of roles responsible for customer operations (e.g., account management, services) and/or customer service delivery
* Minimum 3 years of roles responsible for software-as-a-service operations
* At least 3 years in a management role
Education / Training:
* Bachelor's Degree
* MBA or equivalent
Specialized Knowledge / Skills:
* Strong interpersonal skills and a knack for productive collaboration across varying departments
* Exceptionally detail oriented and data driven; strong information gathering and analysis skills
* Can successfully influence, organize and direct large teams of people
* Highly experienced with project coordination and management
* Engage across internal and external teams to accelerate business plan execution
* Ability to navigate P&L responsibilities as businesses take hold and mature across CHC
* Business operations design experience and strategic minded
* Proven problem solver who can quickly make clear-headed decisions while under pressure
* Ability to analyze and compile large swaths of data, create effective reports and present to customers and internal stakeholders
* Familiarity with marketing technology
* Self-motivated and self-sufficient; able to give and receive constructive criticism
* Proven creative thinker with strong business acuity
* An energetic leader with excellent communication skills, a positive attitude and a go-getter drive
* Possess personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and commitment to Change Healthcare's Vision and Values
* Consulting and operations expertise
* General knowledge of Microsoft Office
* This position will be based in Atlanta, GA; Emeryville, CA; or Nashville, TN
* Environment - Office environment, up to 30% travel required
Join our team today where we are creating a better coordinated, increasingly collaborative, and more efficient healthcare system!
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Commitment
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.