At Korn Ferry, we grasp every opportunity to surprise others and ourselves by going beyond expectations to deliver a bit extra. We call it exceeding potential. To inspire and excite people, teams, even entire organizations. To bring companies' strategies to life. To unite boardrooms and workforces. To unlock potential, realize ambitions, and change lives. Together, we are smarter. Together we are stronger. Together, we are more than.
Korn Ferry is a global organizational consulting firm. We help clients synchronize strategy and talent to drive superior performance. We work with organizations to design their structures, roles, and responsibilities. We help them hire the right people to bring their strategy to life. And we advise them on how to reward, develop, and motivate their people.
Our 7,500 colleagues serve clients in more than 50 countries. We offer five core solutions.
* Organizational Strategy * Assessment and Succession * Talent Acquisition * Leadership Development * Rewards and Benefits
Visit kornferry.com for more information.
The Senior Solution Design Analyst is an integral part of the North America Solutions Sales Operations team. This role is responsible for supporting the go-to-market Solutions sales strategy with the creation and delivery of high quality RPO (Recruitment Process Outsourcing) solution designs. The Senior Solution Design Analyst will report into the North America Solutions Design Leader.
* Senior Solution Design Analyst to analyze and synthesize financial and recruitment data from internal and external key stakeholders in support of incremental and new business design model architecture.
Provide initial solution design and recommendation to Internal relevant stakeholders. All final design models to be approved by the Solution Design Leader and or other Designated Leadership. * Research and maintain best practices with HR Recruitment technology providers and perform client-facing product demonstrations as needed.
* Work closely with sales and sales operations to respond and contribute to client Request for Information 'RFI's' and Request for Proposals 'RFPs' from a solutions and pricing perspective. * Partner with Solution Architect to transfer approved team and pricing designs into PowerPoint presentations. * Develop internal relationships with Sales, Sales Operations, Implementation, Internal Recruitment and solution Operations-Delivery * Determine which internal stakeholders to solicit information or support from to inform the best solution design.
* Data Management * Track and review win/loss data on solutions he/she designed and provide an initial assessment * Maintain online North America approved solution designs' repository * Refresh organizational charts, governance and solution design principle slides as warranted in the sales process
* Support ad-hoc projects to include competitor market research, candidate supply and demand data, sales data analysis, case studies, etc.
* Minimum 3 years' experience in recruitment delivery, recruitment technology and/or recruitment reporting analysis * Minimum 4 years of professional business experience using PowerPoint and Excel * Ability to demonstrate strong financial and business acumen * Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills (pivot tables, v-look ups, writing formulas) * Ability to work in an ambiguous environment with learning agility * Superior Client Service Excellence required - highly responsive with strong client-orientation * Able to build relationships with key stakeholders at all levels of the organization, early career to senior leadership * Self-directed with strong organizational savvy * Ability to multitask, excellent attention to detail * Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills - highly collaborative * Solid project management skills, excellent attention to detail, qualitative and quantitative * Critical-thinker, problem-solver who focuses on continuous improvement * Ability to stay calm under pressure, flexible & adaptable * Bachelor's degree required, preferably in finance, business, or information technology
Korn Ferry is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minority/Female/Disability/ Veteran. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
Let your dream job find you.
Sign up to start matching with top companies. It’s fast and free.