Deloitte & Touche LLP seeks a Solution Delivery Manager (Associate 7 level) in New York, NY.
Work You'll Do
Focus on risk mitigation and operational performance. Identify and evaluate complex business and technology risks, internal controls that mitigate risks, and related opportunities for internal control improvement. Provide deep industry and compliance knowledge to clients. Support a technology platform to manage complex commercial operations. Work directly with the software engineering team to test and validate new features. Identify and report issues discovered. Recommend opportunities for improvement by collecting and analyzing metrics. Design and build automated test frameworks and test suites for use in development and testing cycle. Participate in design reviews and code reviews/inspections. Perform manual testing, encompassing all functionality of services, as a prequel to automation.
* Bachelor's (or higher) degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Computer Engineering, or related field (willing to accept foreign education equivalent).
* Five years of experience performing software architecture, design, and development in the Pharmaceutical and Life Sciences industry.
* Experience must include five years of:
* Coordinating and executing Web-based/hosted project implementations and systems integration projects;
* Performing UAT and Integration Testing;
* Applying SOX, 21CFR Part 11 and EU Annex 11 guidelines and GMP regulations to the Life Sciences domain;
* Utilizing Waterfall and Agile development methodologies;
* Assisting with SaaS and GxP applications' on-going application and validation support;
* Participating in the full life cycle of an engagement, including budgeting, staffing, project scope, timeline, and scheduling; and
* Assisting with risk assessment and resource planning with project stakeholders at corporate level.
* Position requires 80% travel.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. We also suggest that you brush up on your behavioral and case interviewing skills and practice discussing your experience and job history with a family member, friend, or mentor. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in this document, "Deloitte" means Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Requisition code: XSFH19FA0419NYC4