Vlocity is a fast-growing enterprise applications company focused on bringing industry-specific business processes to the cloud. With 400 employees around the world and customers on six continents, Vlocity has been the fastest-growing independent software vendor on the Salesforce platform for two years running. Vlocity is currently shipping version 18 of its application suite, and has raised over $100MM in capital from investors including Salesforce.com, Accenture and Sutter Hill Ventures.
Vlocity develops software to help communications, media & energy providers, insurance carriers and government agencies digitally engage customers through their channels and devices of choice. We serve dozens of the world's Fortune 5000 companies including Sky Italia, Telecom Italia, TELUS, 3, Telecom Argentina, Cellcom, New York Life, Farmers Insurance, Harvard Pilgrim, and Anthem. Our solutions run on our customers' web sites, in their contact centers and on the mobile devices of their service and sales professionals - providing a compelling, modern, omnichannel experience. Despite the complexity and sophistication of the enterprise business processes we enable, we believe the user experience should be as simple and compelling as a consumer application.
Vlocity is growing exponentially. We are looking to expand our Customer Success team by hiring talented and enthusiastic Solution Architects.
Vlocity's goal is to deliver rapid, value-driven customer solutions for complex business problems. Our Industry Cloud Architects play a key role in determining the optimal use of the Vlocity product in the customer environment.
Your responsibility will be to align the customer's business requirements to the native Vlocity functionality and to construct a development plan that will deliver the desired solution.
You will have a deep knowledge of the core business processes and best practices in the customer's industry - and you'll enhance that by acquiring an understanding of the specific business drivers for their program.
A collaborative and empathetic relationship with the business stakeholders will be central to your role. Your commitment to their success should never be in doubt.
You'll also be working with developers, typically in Agile scrum teams, helping them convert the business requirements into technical activities and verifying that their deliverables satisfy the acceptance criteria.
And you'll be a key channel back to the Vlocity product management team as they look to drive innovation and improvements into future releases of the Vlocity products.
* You'll have 5+ years' experience of working on deployment teams, ideally using Agile development techniques
* You'll have a proven track record of successful delivery of customer projects, preferably enterprise CRM implementations
* You will have extensive experience of at least one of our industry sectors
telecommunications, media, insurance, healthcare or public sector
* You'll be a self-starter, adept at picking up new skills and technologies, and eager to break new ground
* You'll have excellent communication skills, equally comfortable with crafting emails as leading a white-board discussion with customers, or delivering a functional demo
* You'll have the vision to help us take our company to the next level
* In-depth knowledge of key processes in industry-specific CRM solutions (e.g. Quote to Order, MACD, Policy Management)
* Process modelling tools and best practices
* Project management tools and best practices
* Data modelling
* Systems analysis and design
Desired Certifications / Qualifications
* Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Business or a related field
* Salesforce Sales/Service Cloud Consultant
* Salesforce Administrator
* Certified Scrum Master / Certified Product Owner
Vlocity is a technology company which delivers industry-specific cloud and mobile software that embed digital, omnichannel processes for customer-centric industries.