At MCR, LLC, we are the nation's premier Integrated Program Management (IPM) firm. Since 1977, MCR has delivered planning, cost/schedule analysis, acquisition management and program assessment solutions to help government and commercial clients successfully lead their programs. MCR's 400+ professionals provide critical thinking and integrated solutions to acquisition professionals, helping customers become more efficient and effective in running complex programs.
Do you have previous Enterprise Architect experience? Are you looking to play a meaningful role in a creative environment? If so, we are searching for someone like you to join our team of experts supporting the military and DoD operations.
You will provide domain expertise to the HBJ Division, which is within the PEO Digital Directorate (formerly known as the Battle Management Directorate), located at Hanscom AFB, MA.
* Resolving gaps between the current and the target architecture and recommending plans for transitioning to target architecture.
* Recommending the policies and principles to guide technology decisions for the enterprise architecture.
* Identifying opportunities to improve enterprise-level systems to support business processes and utilize new technologies.
* Promoting and educating customers and partners on the use and value of the enterprise architecture.
* Providing enterprise architecture mentorship, support, and coordination to customers and IT project teams.
* Documenting the enterprise architecture infrastructure, including the business units and key processes, using modeling techniques.
* Ensuring technical integration is achieved across the enterprise by participating in test planning, validation, and reviews.
* Evaluating the impact of enterprise architecture products and services on IT investments, business operations, stakeholder satisfaction, and other outcomes.
* Coordinating and conducting governance and portfolio management activities associated with ensuring compliance with the enterprise architecture; and/or ensuring the rigorous application of information security/ cybersecurity policies, principles, and practices to all components of the enterprise architecture.
* Supporting and advising on development of Service Oriented Architectures for software development.
* Participate in the creation and analysis of mission threads, scenarios, and use cases based on operational inputs of E-4B operators to assess and refine system models and requirements.
* Provide technical recommendation support services, including reviews, studies, audits, evaluations and analyses, scientific and procedural guidance, documentation, technical analysis, and support of associated engineering IPTs.
We are looking for someone with the following qualifications:
* A bachelor's degree in a technical field such as engineering, mathematics, or computer science and at least seven (7) years' experience in program architecture and systems engineering
* Five (5) years' experience developing and analyzing DoDAF viewpoints
* Three (3) years' experience using requirements database tools such as DOORS
* Three (3) years' experience using system/software modeling tools such as IBM Rhapsody to develop system models, use cases and mission scenarios
* Three (3) years' experience using architecture tools such as IBM Rhapsody or Sparx Enterprise Architect
* Experience with Microsoft Office products such as MS Word, MS Excel, MS Visio for developing, editing and reviewing engineering plans and documentation
* Communications and presentation skills - ability to develop and present technical briefings to senior decision-making officials
* An active US SECRET clearance (eligible for Top Secret)
* A master's degree in a technical field such as engineering and at least five (5) years' experience in program architecture and systems engineering
* A Top Secret Clearance with SCI eligibility
Equal opportunity employer
MCR, LLC is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you are passionate about a future at MCR and wish to learn more about current opportunities, please visit www.mcri.com.