As a Client Solution Architect, the successful candidate will provide the leadership to help identify and engage our clients with compelling data and analytics solutions that help solve their business issues.
Focused on client value, the Solution Architect will quickly understand clients' business strategy, operating model and current technical landscape and be able to synthesize solutions to help them realize their stated business outcomes. Across the client relationship you will facilitate the gathering of requirements, conduct client conversations, and craft and deliver compelling presentations to both executive and technical audiences.
The successful candidate will also lead the development of our business and industry solutions, working with sales and delivery leadership to create and standardize new service and product offerings. You will be accountable for the transition of our sales pursuits through opportunity identification to close. This role will be focused on our most important clients and opportunities.
As a leader of our Solution Architecture team you will have a strong voice in our 'lead the conversation' program which promotes thought leadership, speaking opportunities and points of view pieces. You will be viewed as an expert by both our clients and your peers. Your ability to build confidence and trust with whom you interact is critical.
Working with Ironside's group of talented business development team, the successful candidate will shape our pursuits, drive customer engagement, and deliver successful proposals. This position reports directly to the CRO of Ironside.
* Design business applications and solutions that leverage data, in conjunction with analytics and AI to optimize process, inform decision making or otherwise automate repetitive tasks
* Work closely with our sales organization to assist in qualifying new consulting services opportunities with existing and new clients.
* Develop and maintain a well-researched and defensible point of view on data, analytics and AI, that informs your design and enables you to provide prescriptive guidance to clients on the best option given their criteria
* Develop long-lasting, meaningful relationships with your clients and establish yourself and Ironside as a trusted advisor
* Manage multiple pursuits and client relationships simultaneously
* Be a mentor and strategic resource to our delivery leadership to ensure their organizations are equipped to meet the demands of the marketplace
* Be a thought leader in helping clients embrace new technologies and processes.
Your Proven Track Record:
* 7+ years architecture and consulting experience in designing data, analytics and AI related platforms and business solutions.
* You possess a natural ability to quickly understand and breakdown a given business model or industry and identify where data-driven business opportunities may exist
* You have specific industry knowledge with respect to common business use cases in one or more verticals and you are adept at speaking to other experts in those domains using their native business semantics.
* Your experience with designing elastic and event-driven cloud architectures is desired.
* You have experience architecting with enterprise and open-source technologies related to data science, machine learning, data warehousing, data governance, business intelligence and serverless or elastic cloud platforms.
* You have the ability to decompose very large and complex problems into executable designs for business solutions.
* You are a divergent thinker and possess exceptional creative problem solving and critical thinking skills
* Ability to engage different audiences (technical and nontechnical) through strong communication skills, storytelling, and presentations
* Demonstrated passion and interest in data and analytics and a desire to never stop learning about your rapidly evolving profession
* 70% travel can be expected
The Ironside Edge:
* The opportunity to join and grow an ever expanding professional network of high profile clients and reputable colleagues.
* A passionate and approachable leadership team that encourages an entrepreneurial frame of mind and welcomes contribution to business development from all members of the team.
* A challenging, dynamic and rewarding work environment which fosters rapid professional growth in a space that is at the forefront of information technology.
* Competitive merit-based compensation and bonus packages that rapidly reward passionate and driven team members.
* Small company culture, with big company benefits: 4 Weeks PTO (5 Weeks after 5 Years), PPO, Dental, Life, Vision, FSA, 401(k) with matching funds.
* A work hard/play hard, familial culture that loves to get together whenever we can for great food (and drink), sporting events, etc. We are equal parts passionate about our people and our work and we like to enjoy ourselves both in and out of the office.
At Ironside, we dive deep into clients' core business challenges, emerging with new insights into how we can leverage the power of business analytics to help move companies further and faster toward their goals.
Our expertise in business intelligence, performance management, predictive analytics, information management, big data, and more only becomes meaningful when brought into careful alignment with where a business stands today and where it means to be tomorrow.
Our goal is to use the power of business analytics to propel businesses forward and upward, until they break through to a new way of looking at their industry, the world, and their place in both. It's a lofty way of thinking. One that has helped us make new inroads in our industry, and our clients in theirs.